Doctors warn that America is suffering a BBL epidemic.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's just as pathetic as breast implants

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
THANK YOU! I’ve been saying that.

Strip club culture became mainstream in Hiphop, which made it mainstream culture.

Damn shame

I been saying that too. A lot of dudes stopped going to regular clubs and go out to strip clubs only, or buy p*ssy regularly.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I been saying that too. A lot of dudes stopped going to regular clubs and go out to strip clubs only, or buy p*ssy regularly.
I’ll never forget I saw famous women in ATL being interviewed (Monica, for example) saying that they went to the strip club with their husbands and significant others because that’s where everyone is now, and to embrace it, etc.

That’s when I knew we had turned a dangerous corner.
I was young, but old enough to know women don’t go to the damn strip club.

Made strippers famous, and then got mad that female rappers followed the formula.

Hiphop has been the cause of so much dysfunction.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’ll never forget I saw famous women in ATL being interviewed (Monica, for example) saying that they went to the strip club with their husbands and significant others because that’s where everyone is now, and to embrace it, etc.

Made strippers famous, and then got mad that female rappers followed the formula.

So black people are stupid and cant think for themselves is what you are saying?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Primarily, the SOUTHERN Hip Hop culture. There was a reason why the old school East Coast was HOH and semi-hated Puffy and his "stop hating Im getting money" mentality. The south blew up and straight up bodied traidional black culture to the point where damn near every black woman is pressured socially to twerk like strippers and women are skipping Sunday Church for Brunches to drink Mimosas and turn up before 12 noon.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Primarily, the SOUTHERN Hip Hop culture. There was a reason why the old school East Coast was HOH and semi-hated Puffy and his "stop hating Im getting money" mentality. The south blew up and straight up bodied traidional black culture to the point where damn near every black woman is pressured socially to twerk like strippers and women are skipping Sunday Church for Brunches to drink Mimosas and turn up before 12 noon.
I didn’t want to call out the particular region 👀

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I didn’t want to call out the particular region 👀

But it is indeed true :sas1:

Once strippers became mainstream and no longer a creep thing to do, is when all hell and social norms broke loose. Now you got these BBL women all over supermarkets and waitresses doing so, to get with a baller clout demon.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Good points