Doctors warn that America is suffering a BBL epidemic.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh real talk as someone who knows females in in the bionic booty enhancement game. A lot of these booties (and other plastic surgeries) and the Fajas are bought on credit and payment plans.....A LOT!
I mean you can tell based on the price of it. A fukkin hustle on women who are insecure as fukk (which many are off the top). Its pathetic, sad, and infuriating.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I’ve only seen one BBL that looks good in person and that’s because the girl already had a fat ass she just wanted it even bigger all the other ones range from semi ant to extreme ant. Lol risk fat necrosis, fat embolisms, and sepsis for an ass that will disappear when you lose weight brehettes.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
BBL's are stupid and look cartoonish on women.

There's plenty of women with natural phat asses, and if you're a woman that doesn't have a natural phat ass just accept it
:francis:

I feel the same about breast implants too, just be happy with the body nature gave you

and the worst part is that women with natural phat asses is you can't tell if it's natural or not in clothes

these women need to go back to just being natural

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
BBL's are stupid and look cartoonish on women.

There's plenty of women with natural phat asses, and if you're a woman that doesn't have a natural phat ass just accept it
:francis:

I feel the same about breast implants too, just be happy with the body nature gave you

and the worst part is that women with natural phat asses is you can't tell if it's natural or not in clothes

these women need to go back to just being natural
I wish they had BBL's for cooking and cooperation

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's just not worth it.. you will have health complications down the line.. a lot of women going to alley way spots and getting shyt they don't know about injected in they ass.

Then they literally gluing the ass shust :scust:

It look good in clothes, but once them clothes come off body looks weird.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I’ve only seen one BBL that looks good in person and that’s because the girl already had a fat ass she just wanted it even bigger all the other ones range from semi ant to extreme ant. Lol risk fat necrosis, fat embolisms, and sepsis for an ass that will disappear when you lose weight brehettes.
a lot of women get BBLs and you don't even realize it.