Doctors out here treating fat patients like shyt ... funny but fukked up article

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Couldn't they have moved two scales together, have her stand one foot on each, and multiply the displayed weight by two? Or just have one foot on the scale and another foot on an object of equal height as the scale?

Haven't had statics class in a while, but I believe this would have worked.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I can understand the humor, but I personally hate that obesity is disproportionately devastating our communities. Poverty plays a key role.

At the same time it's disheartening when you're out and see a woolly mammoth of a mother passing down the same terrible eating habits and lifestyle choices to their children. Michelle Obama was on the right track with her initiatives however most people weren't trying to hear it.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If we gonna keep it really real a lot of y'all nikkas are just as bad if not worse than the people in this article.

Eat junk
Smoke
Drink
Post on the coli all day.
Not active

Some of y'all 26 going on 43

87 others

Superstar
Daps
People think because you fat you eat a lot which isn't true. I literally had to starve myself to drop weight. That's what started me was starvation. I eat like a bird now and work my ass off.
I’m going to call bullshyt on this bullshyt right here. Unless you live in another dimension where the laws of physics don’t apply then you are not eating like no fukking bird. To be 300+ pounds you have to take in Olympic athlete amounts of calories on the daily, otherwise you start to lose weight. That amount of mass has to be supported by an equal amount of energy (food) so quit the fukking bullshyt excuses. You can’t fight facts. You were fat because you were a lazy, gluttonous sack of shyt.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I will never forget years ago when I was getting my back tattoo done the chick looks up at the monitor like :damn:

I'm thinking they getting robbed our something and I didn't have the thing on me and I'm like "bout to get robbed to all out here with my shirt off":beli:

She was like "kill the lights":damn:

We all in that one room like :lupe:

Big fat ass person was looking at tattoos...lights went out...they were like:merchant::patrice::leostare:...and finally left...

two ladies hit the :whew:

Then while finishing my tattoo they both started telling me how they HATED tattooing fat people...

She was kind of sad really :mjcry:

Coli fatties chime in, don't be afraid, you stick your turkey necks in our other locker room threads, waddle in here and contribute. :ehh:
@Paradise @Regine Hunter @Booksnrain
Oh man goddamnn:dead:

Daps
If a patient is worried about their health they should invest in it. It’s a two way street when working on ones health with a physician. If you’re Pre diabetic/ hypertensive and refuse to go on medications then you better make sure you make a lifestyle change. A lot of people hate taking responsibility for their health and want to blame practitioners for it.

i get what you are saying but the article wasn't really about the patients responsibility. everybody has responsibility even thin people who contribute to their own health problems. but it says the doctors treat fat people different. the article said the doctors aren't even doing exams before pushing them out the door and saying "go lose weight".... meanwhile the lady has blood clots that need to be treated or something like that. anybody, fat or slim, who went to a doctor to be properly examined and diagnosed is owed just that. sure it is the patients responsibility after that to comply with the doctors orders. but the duty a doctor has is NOT a two way street as long as they agree to have you as a patient then they need to do their part regardless. you cant be a doctor and be on that tit for tat childish shyt.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Best thing to ever happen to me

Went from a 38 waist to a 34 waist (I am 6’2)

Plus I get to creep on them females with them yoga pants :shaq:

Hell yeah, breh. I’m 6’4” but been a skinny hard gainer all of my life. Ain’t nothing like us tall brehs putting on lean muscle.

Chicks be gawking, but too intimidated to approach.
:pachaha:

I’m married anyway, though.
:mjgrin:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to call bullshyt on this bullshyt right here. Unless you live in another dimension where the laws of physics don’t apply then you are not eating like no fukking bird. To be 300+ pounds you have to take in Olympic athlete amounts of calories on the daily, otherwise you start to lose weight. That amount of mass has to be supported by an equal amount of energy (food) so quit the fukking bullshyt excuses. You can’t fight facts. You were fat because you were a lazy, gluttonous sack of shyt.
You don't know me fool and you never were fatty to speak on it. I never was lazy and never ate a lot.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to think like you but i realize its wrong. some of these people just have bad genetics. they need far more will power, restraint, and hard work than the average person not to be fat. everyone's body isnt the same, so you can't be like well i can do it, why can't you ? if you had their genes you would be fat as hell too most likely.

furthermore this article is about a patient that has problems unrelated to the obesity, and doctors not even being able to see past the fat so they don't even try to look at what else could be wrong. that is wrong.

trust me i understand you obese people disgusting, they do look gross. but they have a struggle more difficult than you can imagine.

It's gluttony and nothing else...Genes or no genes... we live in the first world
with access to damn near everything and yet these burly eyesores insist on
making excuses and being more concerned about their feelings

NOT their own health
NOT the damn expenditure needed to erect infrastructure to accommodate their portly frames
NOT their children
NOT their families

They aren't 3rd worlders stuck in warzones ... miss me with that struggle sh!t...