Doctors out here treating fat patients like shyt ... funny but fukked up article

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These folks go in knowing they’re fat, the issue is when you get to that morbidly obese size your weight is the least of your problems at that point and these doctors are ignoring that. Not even being decent enough to guide them to a place equipped to deal with those type of patients.

Tell em they fat and to lose weight now get out.

Then still charge top dollar for that

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man being fat would be awful.

Why don't fatties do something about it when they start to see themselves being fat?
We live in a society where people tell them they’re fine the way they are. When someone says its unhealthy they respond with he/she aint bothering you. Yall should just mind yall business

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i have mixed feelings about all of it. on one hand, there is entitlement on the fat patients thinking the whole world has to accommodate them. On the other hand, docs are also being lazy as fukk not even taking the time to make sure there are no other reasons for the patients ailments.
word, this is somewhat funny but also some of it may be on the doctors

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I can't imagine getting so fat you have to go to a junkyard or a zoo to be weighed. I would never do that. I would just estimate and start to workout & eat better. But its a serious problem if the doctors are brushing off running test just because they think everything is attributed to being fat.

I just dont get how people can see themselves gaining weight and not try to control it. Because I can feel when I gain weight because I'll feel more sluggish & my clothes will fit tighter. Then I just weigh my self. I have a scale in my bathroom.

I remember I lost 10 lbs in like 3 weeks. I would wake up and & workout daily. I ate the same thing just smaller portions, increased my water, ate more fruits & the 10 or 20 min dvd for like 3 weeks. Also I didnt weigh myself every day. I didnt notice I lost weight until my mom and cousin told me. I had actually had some pajama pants that started fitting looser but I was so focused on the routine that it didnt hit me they were loose until other people pointed out that I had lost weight. 10 minutes a day, more water, more fruit. Still ate pizza just smaller portions.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
people shouldn't be bullied but being that much overweight just isnt healthy. When i see really big people i know their weight bearing joints gotta be crying for murder. also if they doctors have to perform surgery the fat gets in the way and is just unsightly...im just saying doctors are people too and daily see some messed up shyt.
I still don't know how people let themselves get that big, i mean is it an overnight process or what.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Good. Fat people have no respect for themselves so why should anybody else respect them?.....They're a disgrace to life and I'm dead ass serious. I have no problem at all with fat people being discriminated against in every aspect. To be fat just let's everybody know you're weak hearted person with no self control.
gotta understand its the same as addiction abuse
addiction to food is probably as hard as trying to skip smoking

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Imagine 10 health professionals around 1 patient to just get a patient into bed because their 600lbs. You got put a smile on your face but damn near about pull your back out. They are the worst to deal with. SORRY not sorry.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:russ::bryan:
full
:stopitslime::whoo::dead:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If you work in healthcare, you relate to this. Maybe not as etherous.

Some will heed your advice. Others will feign compliance and continue bullshytting wondering why their body is failing them. :snoop:

I could NEVER be a G.P. because of this.

Keep in mind, insurance has turned a lot of practices into patient mills. Time is literally money. You want intimate care? The naturopath who doesn't take insurance and costs $200-$400 a visit is down the street. :pachaha: