Doctors out here treating fat patients like shyt ... funny but fukked up article

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Food is fuel:gucci:
If you don't do shyt active you shouldn't be eating
Stop eating to eat:usure:
Only in America is that thing :mjlol:
Like i said before every other addiction is acceptable except when it comes to food. U don’t need alcohol or drugs but it’s more acceptable to be addicted to that vs food.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I can understand being a little overweight but over 400lbs....unless you have something wrong with you...
chauncymorlan.jpg

This is Chauncy Morlan, 100 years ago he was considered a freak about how fat he was and actually made a career at carnivals n shyt. He wouldn't get a second look now.

Getting that fat bag, just chillin.

Today he would be in stiff competition.

I need to hit the gym myself...:wow:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Good. Fat people have no respect for themselves so why should anybody else respect them?.....They're a disgrace to life and I'm dead ass serious. I have no problem at all with fat people being discriminated against in every aspect. To be fat just let's everybody know you're weak hearted person with no self control.

Dont know which is worse the fact you actually beleive this or the fact that 14 people agreed with you. This is some deep rooted shyt though....having pride at being fit is one thing...but endorsing prejudice based on body size? Yeah thats physocological disconnect ....

Daps
I’m going to call bullshyt on this bullshyt right here. Unless you live in another dimension where the laws of physics don’t apply then you are not eating like no fukking bird. To be 300+ pounds you have to take in Olympic athlete amounts of calories on the daily, otherwise you start to lose weight. That amount of mass has to be supported by an equal amount of energy (food) so quit the fukking bullshyt excuses. You can’t fight facts. You were fat because you were a lazy, gluttonous sack of shyt.

:dead:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i used to think like you but i realize its wrong. some of these people just have bad genetics. they need far more will power, restraint, and hard work than the average person not to be fat. everyone's body isnt the same, so you can't be like well i can do it, why can't you ? if you had their genes you would be fat as hell too most likely.

furthermore this article is about a patient that has problems unrelated to the obesity, and doctors not even being able to see past the fat so they don't even try to look at what else could be wrong. that is wrong.

trust me i understand you obese people disgusting, they do look gross. but they have a struggle more difficult than you can imagine.

Here's my problem with this bad genetics argument....why is it we never see obese people in starving nations? If it's bad genetics, wouldnt we see obese people in burma, or other malnourished 3rd world nations?

Sometimes the accurate answer, is the most simple one. People who are obese, almost always, consume WAY more calories than they burn.

Simple.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
If I went to medical school and slaved to become a doctor, why tf would I care about patients feelings?
I prefer doctors who are blunt. If you're fat I am not wasting time running tests/trials as if you were a healthy person. Fat contributes to a number of health issues and most fat people have no desire to get healthy. There is no excuse. Thyroid, water retention etc... is all bs. Nobody was born 300lbs. Stop eating like a pig and move around and you will get healtier. I am truly disgusted by fat people because they have no self control and want all the help available.

I love that doctor on 600 lb life. He dead ass tell them you are fat and are about to die so do something about it.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Like i said before every other addiction is acceptable except when it comes to food. U don’t need alcohol or drugs but it’s more acceptable to be addicted to that vs food.
Because all other addictions, people are told to take responsibility to get clean. Food "addiction" is blamed on the companies, genetics and/or medical conditions. And doctors, in this case, are looked at to be saviors.
Never heard an alcoholic or coke head given the genectics excuse or demand a doctor look for other reasons why their organs are not functioning properly have you?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If I went to medical school and slaved to become a doctor, why tf would I care about patients feelings?
I prefer doctors who are blunt. If you're fat I am not wasting time running tests/trials as if you were a healthy person. Fat contributes to a number of health issues and most fat people have no desire to get healthy. There is no excuse. Thyroid, water retention etc... is all bs. Nobody was born 300lbs. Stop eating like a pig and move around and you will get healtier. I am truly disgusted by fat people because they have no self control and want all the help available.

I love that doctor on 600 lb life. He dead ass tell them you are fat and are about to die so do something about it.

If you mentioned you don’t eat breakfast to most people they have an episode at the thought of fat not being absorbed into a body all hours of the day

They don’t realize they are being conditioned to buy more stuff and eat more stuff

Consumer mindset is worse than AIDS

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
If you mentioned you don’t eat breakfast to most people they have an episode at the thought of fat not being absorbed into a body all hours of the day

They don’t realize they are being conditioned to buy more stuff and eat more stuff

Consumer mindset is worse than AIDS
My co-worker was shocked when I told him all I drink is water and at the most wine. Almost had a heart attack and said I was weird

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
airlines are doin it too, looked on one and it had options for 'customers of size.' :adfkjdk: