Doctors out here treating fat patients like shyt ... funny but fukked up article

Daps
I could see why doctors wouldnt be serious about helping those that are overweight. They feel like if they don't want to take their health seriously why should I? Is that discriminatory...? You bet your ugly ass it is!!! They are getting paid to provide a service and it is their duty to provide quality care for EVERYONE!!

bet they'll lose that attitude real quick when a medical malpractice lawsuit gets filed. article talking about doctors are failing to exam before diagnosing, misdiagnosing, etc. this shyt sounds like a class action medical malpractice lawsuit waiting to happen.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
i have mixed feelings about all of it. on one hand, there is entitlement on the fat patients thinking the whole world has to accommodate them. On the other hand, docs are also being lazy as fukk not even taking the time to make sure there are no other reasons for the patients ailments.
You're generalizing with this. I been fat and my cousin also. We never felt entitled like those fat people on my 600 pound life arguing with the Dr. I never knew people acted like that. I've lost a massive amount and never blamed anybody.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
bet they'll lose that attitude real quick when a medical malpractice lawsuit gets filed. article talking about doctors are failing to exam before diagnosing, misdiagnosing, etc. this shyt sounds like a class action medical malpractice lawsuit waiting to happen.

I semi work in the medical field and most of our non compliant patients are non overweight people. Americans and their health for the most part is not top priority until something happens to them that forces them to be seen.

I feel most overweight people have mental health issues that need to be addressed. Once they fix the mental part they can fix the physical and keep the weight off for good.

I feel like you do. This is medical malpractice suits waiting to happen. People are going under treated or misdiagnosed because the person that promised to provide care no matter what feels some kinda way about that person's lifestyle.

Most of the people on the coli don't seem to understand that. Everything is a joke to them. I don't even understand how most of them function in real life.:snoop:

Last edited:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
i used to think like you but i realize its wrong. some of these people just have bad genetics. they need far more will power, restraint, and hard work than the average person not to be fat. everyone's body isnt the same, so you can't be like well i can do it, why can't you ? if you had their genes you would be fat as hell too most likely.

furthermore this article is about a patient that has problems unrelated to the obesity, and doctors not even being able to see past the fat so they don't even try to look at what else could be wrong. that is wrong.

trust me i understand you obese people disgusting, they do look gross. but they have a struggle more difficult than you can imagine.
People think because you fat you eat a lot which isn't true. I literally had to starve myself to drop weight. That's what started me was starvation. I eat like a bird now and work my ass off.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If a patient is worried about their health they should invest in it. It’s a two way street when working on ones health with a physician. If you’re Pre diabetic/ hypertensive and refuse to go on medications then you better make sure you make a lifestyle change. A lot of people hate taking responsibility for their health and want to blame practitioners for it.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
It's way easier to buy junk food and vastly cheaper than eating healthy. You get a million coupons for jack and a crack, burger King Macdonald etc. Salads from those places cost 5 and up. You know how much junk you can get for a buck? Dollar menu's will kill you.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I will never forget years ago when I was getting my back tattoo done the chick looks up at the monitor like :damn:

I'm thinking they getting robbed our something and I didn't have the thing on me and I'm like "bout to get robbed to all out here with my shirt off":beli:

She was like "kill the lights":damn:

We all in that one room like :lupe:

Big fat ass person was looking at tattoos...lights went out...they were like:merchant::patrice::leostare:...and finally left...

two ladies hit the :whew:

Then while finishing my tattoo they both started telling me how they HATED tattooing fat people...

She was kind of sad really :mjcry:
AYOOOOO! I can't breathe! :tpdead::wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're generalizing with this. I been fat and my cousin also. We never felt entitled like those fat people on my 600 pound life arguing with the Dr. I never knew people acted like that. I've lost a massive amount and never blamed anybody.
I was referring to some of the patients in the story.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Good. Fat people have no respect for themselves so why should anybody else respect them?.....They're a disgrace to life and I'm dead ass serious. I have no problem at all with fat people being discriminated against in every aspect. To be fat just let's everybody know you're weak hearted person with no self control.
True. Just like ppl who smoke cigarettes get no sympathy from me when they develop cancer