Do you think there is a team that is a real threat for Team USA to not win the Gold Medal?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This Serbian team looking like a real threat :leon:

Still able to dominate France in the 4th quarter without Jokic on the floor

barese

Pro
Daps
This Serbian team looking like a real threat :leon:

Still able to dominate France in the 4th quarter without Jokic on the floor
Nah that's just an exhibition game...
We're missing both of our good small forwards in Lučić and Kalinić... and Jović just revealed to have broken his ankle, so we're left with Pokuševski on 4...

Bad luck... lineup Avram - Bogi - Lučić - Jović could have covered for Jokić on defense, and finish up on his magic on offense... possibly having at least some chance to beat USA...
Without two of them, it's practically impossible...
You need a certain type of players around Jokić, and we don't have enough of those...

Also, playing two twin tower centers, and not having Jokić for most of the 4th quarter is how we lost the Round of 16 against Italy two years ago, and ended up 9th at Eurobasket... 😭
That is not a good sign...
Some other small ball team shooting their lights out might destroy us again...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah that's just an exhibition game...
We're missing both of our good small forwards in Lučić and Kalinić... and Jović just revealed to have broken his ankle, so we're left with Pokuševski on 4...

Bad luck... lineup Avram - Bogi - Lučić - Jović could have covered for Jokić on defense, and finish up on his magic on offense... possibly having at least some chance to beat USA...
Without two of them, it's practically impossible...
You need a certain type of players around Jokić, and we don't have enough of those...

Also, playing two twin tower centers, and not having Jokić for most of the 4th quarter is how we lost the Round of 16 against Italy two years ago, and ended up 9th at Eurobasket... 😭
That is not a good sign...
Some other small ball team shooting their lights out might destroy us again...

You Serbian? :ohhh:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Nah but I'd be shocked if we won gold next time when KD, Bron, Steph are gone. shyt maybe even AD won't play the next one I don't got much hope in this gen of American hoopers we arguably don't even got a top 5 player in the NBA that American and not even countin Wemby improvin.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Nah but I'd be shocked if we won gold next time when KD, Bron, Steph are gone. shyt maybe even AD won't play the next one I don't got much hope in this gen of American hoopers we arguably don't even got a top 5 player in the NBA that American and not even countin Wemby improvin.

Down low is where I fear for the USA in 2028. They’ll be fine on the perimeter

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Canada team is all NBA players :dead:

Dillon Brooks is trash I can't believe this bum is an NBA player it makes me sick :hhh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Canada gon show yall
Yall think exhibition was it
We wasn’t even at our full power :damn: we was hiding them powerlevels and in base form!