Simone Biles viciously claps back at racist Gymnast who criticized Team USA. UPDATE: She is begging Simone for an apology

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This demon bytch got the nerve to post a video blaming Simone for all the hate she is getting. Take responsibility for your words. You threw a rock and now you are hiding when getting confronted.

Saying anything about somebody with a huge following is going to get you swarmed. if you're not prepared to get attacked for days/weeks/months/maybe even years keep that shyt to yourself.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This demon bytch got the nerve to post a video blaming Simone for all the hate she is getting. Take responsibility for your words. You threw a rock and now you are hiding when getting confronted.

The calculated deviltry is her only keeping the favorable comments on her IG page alive.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
See this is actual gaslighting. She goes from apologizing for her comments and first claims that they were worded poorly and taken the wrong way. Then right after tries to gaslight Simone by trying to make her believe that she never said it in the first place. She claims that she had reached out to all the gymnasts and apologized. But if she did then why is she trying to act like she never called them lazy or that it's lacking talent.

If Simone truly believes that I called our team lazy and lacking talent, and if that's really how she feels, I am really heartbroken over it, but not just heartbroken because it isn't how I feel or even what I previously said, but heartbroken because Simone's latest post and others that followed it fueled another wave of hateful comments

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
See this is actual gaslighting. She goes from apologizing for her comments and first claims that they were worded poorly and taken the wrong way. Then right after tries to gaslight Simone by trying to make her believe that she never said it in the first place. She claims that she had reached out to all the gymnasts and apologized. But if she did then why is she trying to act like she never called them lazy or that it's lacking talent.

If Simone truly believes that I called our team lazy and lacking talent, and if that's really how she feels, I am really heartbroken over it, but not just heartbroken because it isn't how I feel or even what I previously said, but heartbroken because Simone's latest post and others that followed it fueled another wave of hateful comments
What was so crazy about her claiming they were minsinterpreted and she was talking about up and comers and not the current team is that she literally said, "Besides Simone, I feel like the talent and the depth just isn’t what it used to be. I mean, obviously, a lot of girls don’t work as hard. The girls just don’t have the work ethic"

How else is that supposed to be interpreted other than shytting on the current team but considering Simone the exception? If you're gonna take the time to exclude Simone you are obviously talking about her teammates!!!!!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

They loooooove talking out both sides of their mouth. :camby: