Simone Biles viciously claps back at racist Gymnast who criticized Team USA. UPDATE: She is begging Simone for an apology

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

Former Team USA Gymnast called the USA Team lazy and untalented and said they are like that because Team USA fired all of the previous trainers (the people who was abusing gymnasts) and added new leadership that focused too much on their mental health. Simone Biles fired back at her winning the Gold Medal and this demon bytch runs like a coward by blocking every member of the USA Gymnastics team.

I did a little research and the only reason this bytch got her only (silver) medal was because Simone Biles chose to drop out of the Tokyo Olympics and she was her replacement. She should be grateful every day that Simone got the twisties and gave her ungrateful ass an opportunity to win a medal.

From Wiki:
"Skinner took Biles' place in the vault final when Biles dropped out. Skinner finished second, winning the silver medal with an average score for her Cheng, blocking with one-hand, and Amanar vaults of 14.916.[37]"

Someone make a smiley of Simone with those pics on the second and third slide :russ:
@3Rivers
We need your help breh breh:feedme:
I fukk with Simone so heavy. Just love the way she moves and carries herself.
She's one of my favorite athletes ever, she's just dope. I always bring her up to my students whenever we talk about athletes or over coming adversity.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers
We need your help breh breh:feedme:

She's one of my favorite athletes ever, she's just dope. I always bring her up to my students whenever we talk about athletes or over coming adversity.
pOGiDel.png
zhWF9Uv.png