Do You Think Starfield Will Have A Redemption Arc Like No Man's Sky & Cyberpunk Did?

will starfield have a redemption arc like cyberpunk or no man's sky?

• yes, in a few years Starfield will be considered an underrated masterpiece

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • nope, I don't see it happening

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • as long as Starfield is exclusive to Xbox & PC, then no

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • no because Starfield is just bad and doesn't have the potential Cyberpunk and NMS did

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I can see public opinion turning more positive over the years but it will always be a divisive game

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So it’s Sony fans fault the official thread isn’t on the front page? You the koalabreh, but come on.

:mjlol:

Its a conspiracy breh :troll:

200.jpg

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Bethesda hasn't made a hot game since 2011. They're the only studio who can charge full price for a game and have free labor fix it, then double back and charge people for the content the free labor created.

If Starfield came out in 2013 it'd be a GOAT'd game. In 2024 it's just a meh game.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Creator Kit and mods can only fix so much. Starfield experience is much more determined by the hard drive it runs on. There is no workaround for loading screens.

I guess outside of that, everything could be fixed to make the game more of what was expected. I played it on pc and found it very enjoyable, but I have stopped with 2 story missions remaining bc it was getting repetitive. It's cool to pick up and fukk around with here and there, but for someone like me who enjoyed the shooting part, I get way more replay value out of Sniper Elite 5.