Do You Think Starfield Will Have A Redemption Arc Like No Man's Sky & Cyberpunk Did?

will starfield have a redemption arc like cyberpunk or no man's sky?

• yes, in a few years Starfield will be considered an underrated masterpiece

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • nope, I don't see it happening

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • as long as Starfield is exclusive to Xbox & PC, then no

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • no because Starfield is just bad and doesn't have the potential Cyberpunk and NMS did

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I can see public opinion turning more positive over the years but it will always be a divisive game

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it doesn’t have potential to better because it's on a 15 yr old game engine.

They didnt even use motion capture for dialogue but it's supposed to be better?

You are arguing apples to oranges.

Other games use motion capture and have more detailed facial animations cause they are pre rendered cutscenes and they only have a few NPCs to work on.

Starfield has hundreds(thousands?) of NPCs and all their animations are dynamic in real time.

Different goals and strategies produce different results. That doesn’t make starfiled any less “advanced” or outdated.

That’s just as stupid as when cyberpunk came out people were calling it “outdated” cause the NPCs didn’t have daily routines like bethesda games or the police couldn’t follow you.

Fast forward to now and the narrative is starfield is “outdated” cause it doesn’t have great facial animations :stopitslime:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You are arguing apples to oranges.

Other games use motion capture and have more detailed facial animations cause they are pre rendered cutscenes and they only have a few NPCs to work on.

Starfield has hundreds(thousands?) of NPCs and all their animations are dynamic in real time.

Different goals and strategies produce different results. That doesn’t make starfiled any less “advanced” or outdated.

That’s just as stupid as when cyberpunk came out people were calling it “outdated” cause the NPCs didn’t have daily routines like bethesda games or the police couldn’t follow you.

Fast forward to now and the narrative is starfield is “outdated” cause it doesn’t have great facial animations :stopitslime:

Cyberpunk 2077 only had a few characters to motion capture?

Jackie
Panam
Evelyn
Judy
Dexter
Rouge
Johnny
Adam Smasher

Want me to keep going? I can name another 5

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If Microsoft allows Bethesda to release the creation kit, Starfield will achieve that redemption arc.

There probably is internal conflict on whether to release the creation kit vs. forcing gamers to purchase content through the creation club.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
No the game itself is shyt at its core. Cyberpunk was just broken but it was fine if you could get it to work and NMS basically wasn't done.