Do You Think Guys Creating Female Characters In MMO's Are Weirdos?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I never did it, but I understand why cats do it. As many freebie and items that nikkas throw "female" players, it may as well be a cheat code.

Meanwhile, every actual female MMO player I've ever known give dudes that try to "buy" their attention a wide berth.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah, play who they want to play.

I created a few female characters in the MMOs I've played. They have jobs or classes that are different from my main and either fill a specific style that I'm curious about or a role.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Never understood this logic.

Mass Effect, although not an MMO, had the female Shepard and is a much better voiced character than the male.

Some create a player games just doesn’t do black characters justice. Playing a female looks more real in those games.

Also I don’t “project” myself into the environment. Those who do are the actual weirdos. It’s just a game. Once it’s over I’m back in reality.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
In a regular game no. But in an persistent MMO... you're playing with that character for 100s of hours, probably some roleplaying elements mixed in over time. I feel like you gotta be a little feminine at that point at least. Any game that you can get married in is a little sus to me. But I'm not really judging per se.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not an MMO but I played with female V in Cyberpunk. :manny:

Male V’s voice is annoying to me, and that game is in 1st person anyway.