Do You Think FF16 Will Be A Sales Flop?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Bro are you okay? I dont even have octo 2 on ps5 I have on my pc for my deck. And its on switch too, how the fukk is that a playstation exclusive????? It improved on every thing from the first one, how is it shocking it is received better? You would understand this if you once again, actually played games.

You see every thing in stan shades when you dont realize most people who have a ps5 can also afford a switch/pc so we playing everything you are (if you actually played games) and then some :dead:

Edit: this nikka pulling up threads from from 2012. Such an unnserious human :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, its a tricky situation, but I would've tried to release on both simulatoensly. It is what it is, but I feel a lot of money is left on the table when you release later on PC.

If it were up to me (as a square enix ceo) i would have negotiated for PC/PS5 release but they could have honestly just decided its easier to code for one platform to get the game out faster. I’ve said this before but optimizing for PC especially for a company like SE who isn’t a natural PC developer adds a lot of time and money to development. Its far easier for them to have sony assist and get it out on their platform, especially with their money.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bro are you okay? I dont even have octo 2 on ps5 I have on my pc for my deck. And its on switch too, how the fukk is that a playstation exclusive????? It improved on every thing from the first one, how is it shocking it is received better? You would understand this if you once again, actually played games.

You see every thing in stan shades when you dont realize most people who have a ps5 can also afford a switch/pc so we playing everything you are (if you actually played games) and then some :dead:

Right lol

I literally have a switch so i could have played octopath 1 if i wanted and 2 isn’t exclusive. Argument makes no sense

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro are you okay? I dont even have octo 2 on ps5 I have on my pc for my deck. And its on switch too, how the fukk is that a playstation exclusive?????
It’s not on xbox. That’s what constitutes as a “playstation exclusive” these days same as FF16 :ehh:

It improved on every thing from the first one, how is it shocking it is received better? You would understand this if you once again, actually played games.
I played and completed 1. It’s not about the game improving.

It was literally called trash gamepass fodder. Now the sequel is amazing. Stop it
99% of the games any of us are playing are on multiple platforms.

But alas, y’all pretend if a person don’t have a PS5 he’s not playing the same damn games as every one else.

Spiderman2 is literally the first actual PS5 game worth anything. Yet you as a supposed PC player spend your time on here stanning PS5

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Right lol

I literally have a switch so i could have played octopath 1 if i wanted and 2 isn’t exclusive. Argument makes no sense

I guess since its not on xbox its a sony exclusive even tho its on every thing else.

logical 🤡

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s not on xbox. That’s what constitutes as a “playstation exclusive” these days same as FF16 :ehh:

I played and completed 1. It’s not about the game improving.

It was literally called trash gamepass fodder. Now the sequel is amazing. Stop it

99% of the games any of us are playing are on multiple platforms.

But alas, y’all pretend if a person don’t have a PS5 he’s not playing the same damn games as every one else.

Spiderman2 is literally the first actual PS5 game worth anything. Yet you as a supposed PC player spend your time on here stanning PS5

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

84 on metacritic. Yes trash gamepass fodder. You clowning heavy today. I personally thought the first was just like a 7.5 but it has nothing to do with being on ps5 as I didnt even play it on that shyt :mjlol:

As far as the “first actual gamw worth playing “ thing we not gon even entertain that stupid shyt so K.I.M

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That’s how y’all dumb ass logic work.

Very few games are actually PS5 exclusive, yet y’all pretend PS4 and PC nikkas ain’t playing all that shyt.

Bro I dont know how you are trying to spin that dumb ass shyt you posted. Are u incapable of dialing back the stanning at all

nikka said the game is a sony exclusive when its on pc and switch. Make it make sense :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

84 on metacritic. Yes trash gamepass fodder. You clowning heavy today. I personally thought the first was just like a 7.5 but it has nothing to do with being on ps5 as I didnt even play it on that shyt :mjlol:
I’m talking about how people talked about it on here. Don’t know what metacritc has to do with anything.
As far as the “first actual gamw worth playing “ thing we not gon even entertain that stupid shyt so K.I.M
You a PC gamer. Which PS5 only game you playing??? :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We just saw the sony show. Only one game in the entire show is an actual PS5 exclusive and that will come to PC at some point as well.

All the other PSstudios games are PC day one :wow:

You better start upgrading your ‘pc’ then

I’m off the eat glizzy’ s :dame:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro I dont know how you are trying to spin that dumb ass shyt you posted. Are u incapable of dialing back the stanning at all

nikka said the game is a sony exclusive when its on pc and switch. Make it make sense :dead:
Y’all call spider-man an “exclusive” when it releases on PC.

Make it make sense :francis: