Do You Think FF16 Will Be A Sales Flop?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
FxttdqzWYAAM38X
Yet it still worked :umad:
Thanks for helping out with the sales :russ:

Exclude the majority of your potential customers including your own home country then worry about sales brehs :mjlol:
You hear that? That’s the sound of Square Enix kicking the shytbox for ever from FF :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet it still worked :umad:
Thanks for helping out with the sales :russ:

You hear that? That’s the sound of Square Enix kicking the shytbox for ever from FF :lolbron:

It will sell well, it could have sold amazingly well if it would have released on all consoles and PC. Maybe even being the biggest FF on release.

Currently Sony Stan's have zero games to look forward to, so a playstation exclusive is gonna get copped by most just to have something to play.

On top of that, people that don't like RPGs will be inclined to pick it up since it can be sold as action game and not just a RPG.

It also releases at a great time, end of June. People gonna be ready for a next generation game experience after seeing all the gaming trailers and news from earlier in the month.
:blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
With a price increase on a smaller installbase.

Be mad cause microsoft can’t sell more than 2 million copies of their biggest franchises anymore :umad:
Sound like a bunch of excuses and deflections to me.

Square was talking about trying to “grow” the franchise. And some people said being PS5 exclusive would not help in that goal.

This game has sold 40% less than its predecessor in the same timeframe.

It would seem by the by the numbers, those people were correct :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this brotha gotta have 40 inch Hulk Hogan pythons with the way he stay goalpost movin :mjlol:
How did i move goalposts?

Dude quoted me saying NOT releasing the game on other systems would hurt sales.

the game sold 40% less than its predecessor.

The hell are y’all even in here celebrating :dahell: