Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You still haven't given a definitive answer. I said name me one Xbox exclusive, in the last 5 years, that sold 3m copies in a week.

Instead you have given me unique player numbers and a 1 million in a week early access sale.
You know the numbers just aren’t reported in the way you are asking for them. So you play dumb here and pretend there’s something else i could possibly present to answer your request.

If you were really interested in simply analyzing the success of xbox games you would consider the metrics microsft themselves set aside for success with their very different approach to game sales.

There is some pertinent information you can gain from what i posted if you actually cared to have a reasonable discourse on the subject. Like Halo infinite had 20 million players in a couple weeks. Any reasonable person would deduce at least 3 million of those were sales. But we aren’t here to be reasonable right?

No, you are here for console wars points, so nothing i can say about the topic actually matters to you :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know the numbers just aren’t reported in the way you are asking for them. So you play dumb here and pretend there’s something else i could possibly present to answer your request.

If you were really interested in simply analyzing the success of xbox games you would consider the metrics microsft themselves set aside for success with their very different approach to game sales.

There is some pertinent information you can gain from what i posted if you actually cared to have a reasonable discourse on the subject. Like Halo infinite had 20 million players in a couple weeks. Any reasonable person would deduce at least 3 million of those were sales. But we aren’t here to be reasonable right?

No, you are here for console wars points, so nothing i can say about the topic actually matters to you :ehh:

:umad:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

I asked for sales numbers and instead you gave me a couple paragraphs without sales numbers.

You were all boastful before using your Sony Stans :mjlol: post.

I'm done.

Laughing

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

juelz-talking.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wonder if those numbers will match skyrim and fallout 4 :sas2:
Well as of 2023 Skyrim has apparently sold 60 million so we know it’s not doing those numbers. And Xbox gamers don’t buy games despite what they claim. They will just wait for it to drop on game pass. Going forward let’s see how Bethesda games perform sale wise because I guarantee you they will be far lower going forward. Of course the narrative will be flipped in September and the goal post moved. Either way FF16 has sold well considering the disappointment from fans in the last mainline title. This will surpass 15 despite that being on multiple platforms so the argument that it’s a flop because it’s exclusive to Sony is redundant.