Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Humans are never satisfied with enough.

A lot of dealers don't know how to save either.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a tough question....if you see a kid working at 25 years old at Jack in the Box, or a bartender, or security guard, you have it good, it's like owning your own business. You have better hours, but longer ones, no boss, but everything is on you. And when things get ugly, you might be wishing you were washing those dishes at the same restaurants you dined at, because even a dishwasher or a phone salesperson, isn't going to envy someone doing 5-10 years in the feds. 'Die enormous or live dormant' can be a hell of a price attached to that.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
It's a tough question....if you see a kid working at 25 years old at Jack in the Box, or a bartender, or security guard, you have it good, it's like owning your own business. You have better hours, but longer ones, no boss, but everything is on you. And when things get ugly, you might be wishing you were washing those dishes at the same restaurants you dined at, because even a dishwasher or a phone salesperson, isn't going to envy someone doing 5-10 years in the feds. 'Die enormous or live dormant' can be a hell of a price attached to that.

strong name to post content ratio.:mjpls::ohhh:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i made a thread on sohh a few years ago about two of my nikkas who been hustlin eva since we was young teens..im in my early 30's now

well, one of'em is still gettin money, livin good, ridin Range Rovers & BMW's, takin trips out the country and all that..but the otha one got caught up wit that H and got slammed for a few yrs, he'll be out in a few thou..

onlything i can say is..it ain't for everybody..nikkas quick to say its easy but thats FAR from the truth..especially if you gettin REAL money, like rent/mortgage money, not gymshoe & fresh outfit money like i was..

you see a lot of shiesty ass shyt in that type of lifestyle..and from my experience its ALWAYS a nikka thats close to you that end up doin you dirty

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think they're getting it easy (money that is)? Do you get irritated that they barely work and are caking whereas you and others are just getting by?

I dont think like this but I've heard many people view it like this, as if they dont know the value of money, in a jealous tone too lol. Interesting what yall think.

The same people who hate on dope dealers/athletes/bankers/entertainers are the same ones blowing dollars every week on the lotto trying to join that group.

Money has no value, it's a currency not a freaking commodity. :troll:

My only gripe with drug dealers is they could easily go legit and start caking with no qualms and problems whatsoever- except maybe avoiding taxes and money laundering. Which is still better than worrying about Feds and ducking bullets

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I grew up with hustlers and i couldnt live with the stress always looking over your shoulder is not a life

Daps
There are different types of drug dealers. Theres your nickel n dimers. Theres your dudes that push weight. Theres people who have no jobs and drive around in flashy cars, always at the club, etc. Then theres the type who works, but hustles low key on the side making extra income to pay his bills...pretty much flying under the radar cause he isn't flashy and is known that he has a good job and doesn't deal with just anybody....only has 5 people that he deals with, needs cash up front and never has to "hold" onto anything, he gets it and gets rid of it so the risk of getting caught is lowered. Too much info...:manny:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The dope game crazy from every perspective, if u gone be good at the shyt u gotta live the shyt just like anything else u do at life. The dopeman aint consciously thinking about about the risk involved, its ingrained in ur intuition, its about making moves , networking and getting money. shyt aint easy trying to be a self made man

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can probably go for like 3 years with out getting snitched on...more than that you're probably working with the rollers foreal....sh!ts not fun, and is actually pretty boring...in the long run it's never worth it....

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Only thing I can say is...

it ain't the movies...cats aren't patient, nor do they hesitate to pull guns/weapons (depending on what/how you sellin) Movies and music make this life seem ideal but honestly, it's just like anything else, it gets old after a while...that Paid in Full? Maybe less than 1% lives like "Money Mitch" Most people either

a. End up like Mitch did

b. End up like Rico did

you get caught eventually, on ANY level...So think about it, is it worth it? (on any level) embarrassment, shame, dishonor if you are lucky and only doing it small time...Prison, death, jealous nikkas/chicks on the other side. I say if you gonna do it, do it and get the fukk out quickly...don't try to become Tony Montana because more than likely, you'll end up where he was WITHOUT his lifestyle

Daps
Reppin
St louis
easy?????
nikka going through ohio to get to and
out of detroit put years on my damn life:whew:

a0yqua.jpg

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You can't blame drug dealers for u gettin stuck in a 9-5 u cant appreciate.

And no, they don't have a thing easy. Death, arrest by a system they treats you like cattle, are the risks u run 24/7. Give me a McDonalds job over that.