Do You Think Death Stranding Will Spawn Many Imitators If It Sells Really Well?

if death stranding sells really well, will it spawn many imitators in the AAA game space?

• of course. devs and publishers will always jump on the bandwagon of the "new, hot thing"

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • nope. it's just too esoteric and strange. I can't see a publisher like EA trying to mimic that

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • I see it being influential in the indie game space but not with big-budget AAA games.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • nah, I see Death Stranding as one of a kind. it could only come from the mind of Kojima.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • some will try but they will fail and be ridiculed for it.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Death Stranding won't influence anything. it's pretentious, overindulgent garbage and will be looked

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its ultimately just a tedious fetch quest sim. Trash low key. You are a postal worker in a post apocalyptic world.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikkas were praising a game about being a fukking goose, nothing surprises me :dead:
The gist of the game is easily understood and everyone says it's fun. Definitely worth a cop on sale unless money ain't a thang

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Share your delivery levels

I'm at level 76

Didn't realize the pcc turned into a generator late, and spent a ton of time on foot before I got the bike cutting pathways through hills.

Got caught in a rabbit hole of standard orders.. think I'll get back to the story mode.