Do you still **** with your hs friends?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Only 1 and I'm the god father to his 2 daughters.

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, we only meet during christmas and summer holidays, cause i've moved out after i finished high-school

but i am still friends and keep in touch on the regular with the ones i've made during college

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Maybe 2...most of them we are just too different now...guess when you're in high school seems like you have everything in common til you grow up and realize you're nothing alike. ..

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea sort of my group was pretty big in Highschool it's dwindled considerable but 7-8 of them are like a 2nd family. Out of that 8 I only seen one on weekly basis. Most are starting to have kids and shyt so we don't see each daily like your probably use to in high school or directly after but we still try to get together as much as possible (will all be at a wedding in a week). But it ends up being more hanging with one at a time then as a big group.

I hangout more with my friend from work and guys from my softball team which is cool if I didn't have them I wouldn't go out nearly as much but sometimes I'll think damn this would be cooler and a lot more fun if it was all my boys from that 7-8 that I consider family.

As far as the others that dwindled out there was never beef or anything it's just one day you realized you haven't talked to them in months no calls from them and you haven't called them and the next thing you know it's been years.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Only when i go back home most just graduated college last week i was :to: and :salute: at the same time
that couldve been me but i chose to go into the military
Most the time when i come home we go out and play ball up at the cages at The Ohio State University

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
its crazy becuz my closest friends to this day are still & only my grade school(4th thru 8th grade) friends..i truly don't fukk wit new nikkas
Prd8pkU.png

Word. Most of my dudes I kick it with til this day I met in elementary school and in my teens. I kick it with a few dudes I met at work a few years ago, but nothing too tough....a drink after work or to catch a game. I only trust cats that I've known long enough to see their true character.

Dudes come and go all the time, but if you still tight with the nikkas you knew when you was a lil snotnose - that's some real shyt.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yup, all of my friends I have known since grade school. When I say all, its 4. There are only 4 people I consider true friends.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Nope...nikkas wasn't about shyt then and aint about shyt now....The only homie I still kept up with on a regular ended up joining the Marines and they shipped that nikka out to Ghana or some shyt and i haven't heard from him in two years :unclecharles: :unclecharles: :unclecharles:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ummm NO? :wut:

How the fukk can you compare some cats you meet at 18 who u lived with for 4 years. To the nikkas you GREW UP with. You literally go from boys to men with your childhood homies. On sum Boy Meets world shyt. Smh :why:

I guess I just see life differently. I grew apart from 99 percent of my friends from home and so did the majority of people I went to school with. You just have a different bond with people during your college years. Sometimes it's not the amount of years you spent with people.....I just found more like minded friends in college. Living with your friends is just a game changer. shyt one of my best friends fairly recently.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yeah, they weren't in HS when I was in HS but we've been friends since I was in HS. Don't know if that counts.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Nope I only talk to 2 people from highschool and their both close female friends Ive known since before highschool.

The worse decision I could have made was graduating high school on time. I wish I would have graduated a year early and just went off to college.

Cause all I can think back on is me telling my parents, "I wanna graduate with my friends together..." And now I dont even talk to a single one of them, not even on facebook either.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah man they all clingy as fukk, i cant deal with dudes that always need to chill...shyt is weird as fukk to me

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Same here ... even my siblings and I rarely talk.. we text a bit but thats it.
Thats the way life works ... Thats why you get married and have kids ... Those are the only real friends I have..

I do have one other homie from back in the day on the block.. but we didnt go to school together or anything. we was just cool since like 1980