Do you still **** with your hs friends?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
It's been 11 yrs since graduation and on any given weekend , 10 of us might be at a club or the homies spot barbecuing, wives and kids in tow

I love my homies :to:

exaclty how it is on my side............its a lot of anti social ass mother fukkers on this site lmao..........my best friends are from highschool execept for a couple i met a work.............i had good friends who never got in trouble and always was about fukking bytches , making money . so we always gonna be good

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
I've been friends with my girls since 5th grade, and even though we go to different colleges we're still super tight--we probably always will be. We all have similar goals and hella ambition so we're good.

It's been interesting to see some cliques/friend groups fall apart since high school though...

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Word. Most of my dudes I kick it with til this day I met in elementary school and in my teens. I kick it with a few dudes I met at work a few years ago, but nothing too tough....a drink after work or to catch a game. I only trust cats that I've known long enough to see their true character.

Dudes come and go all the time, but if you still tight with the nikkas you knew when you was a lil snotnose - that's some real shyt.

yup @ the bolded..i got a couple work buddies that turned out to be cool thou..then one work buddy invited his brothers & cousins around, & surprisingly they turned out to be cool too..but then one of his brothers tried to invite his buddies over and i had to dead that shyt :heh:..im still cool wit the brother thou, i just had to tell'em im not extra friendly like that

DOUBLE UP

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Johannesburg (South Africa)
yup @ the bolded..i got a couple work buddies that turned out to be cool thou..then one work buddy invited his brothers & cousins around, & surprisingly they turned out to be cool too..but then one of his brothers tried to invite his buddies over and i had to dead that shyt :heh:..im still cool wit the brother thou, i just had to tell'em im not extra friendly like that

Work friends dont work out for me for the same reasons high school friends dont work out for me. I mean...we are chilling together because of the circumstances,,, We just happened to be in the same class and we doing the same subjects and sports so we become friends , at work you hang out with people cos you dont wanna eat lunch alone once you leave that job you realise you dont like each atha that much to just chill