Do you still **** with your hs friends?

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
My friends have been close since elementary school. I have a couple of really good friends that I met in college and studying abroad but my core group of friends have been homies since around 4th grade. All different nationalities too; black, white, asian, indian, spanish :russ: shyt sounds like a fukking commercial but my area (northern va) is diverse as fukk

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Nope, got one friend I keep in contact with, we've known each other since we're in diapers. I even even cut off my cousin that I was really close to. Most of the people I grew up with have zero ambition. IMO friends are entirely overrated.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Honestly your college friends are the ones who last forever for the most part, at least if you did college right. You lived with your friends from college and just shared memories and bonds that you never will with your high school friends no matter how much long you grew up with them.

Ummm NO? :wut:

How the fukk can you compare some cats you meet at 18 who u lived with for 4 years. To the nikkas you GREW UP with. You literally go from boys to men with your childhood homies. On sum Boy Meets world shyt. Smh :why:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
My two closest friends are from elementary school and middle school. :manny:

When I see other HS cats out and about, I'm cool w/ them, but they're moreso acquaintances.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Out all of the highschool friends I had, I only keep it touch with one :skip:

Daps
No not really, I am really close friends with dudes I went to HS with, but I wasn't close friends with them in HS.

My close friends in HS I really don't talk to at all except for my best friend from childhood.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Every month I get with my homie from high school and we go to tads steak house in the city. Been going there since we were in high school. Others, I see em around the city or on Facebook

is that Tads on 42nd .... :ohlawd: the memories... first hit up the spot to buy some kung fu flicks then Tads then ... the peep shows ...

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
None. We just grew apart. I have a friend from middle school that I later met in college and were close friends as are most friends I have from college time.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I knew in High school my friends were getting thrown in the bushes after graduation.

Between 18-30 you change a lot...I couldnt imagine being around those people.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
35 and I still see about 5 or 6 of my high school friends on the reg. I am god father to 2 of thems sons. I was best man aat 3 of thier weddings. We try to get all of our wives and girls and all of us together for at least a week a year on vacation.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Nope. nikkas got real fake after hs. But o well fukk em :manny:

Most of my friends from hs are pretty much exposed as fakers. Most of my hs friends with pretty much complete sociopaths. They molded their personalities to fit in with people and changed in an instant, it wasn't even growing apart over time. I stayed home and went to a commuter campus and some of my best friends went to different universities a couple of hours away and they just completely changed when we met up a month later during Thanksgiving. shyt was strange.

I didn't keep up with people after i graduated university.

I still talk and hang out with 5 or 6 people from hs though and those are people I actually grew up with.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
I'm cool with alot of people I went to HS with but I don't really hang out with them, except some people I already knew before HS and grew up with. I pretty much only spend time with childhood friends.

got one year left in college and I don't spend time with anyone I go to college with :heh: