Do you look down on fast food employees?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't look down on anyone working to make an honest dollar. I respect them more than drug dealers or organized criminals.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I look down on the incompetent ones.

is your job really that hard to be forgetting parts of my order?
I don't take kindly to ones that have attitudes either, don't be mad at me u work in fast food. I ain't deal u the cards u got for ur life.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I don't look down on people in the service industry. Working is more respectable than being a sloth.

What I don't respect is people panhandling when they could work. They are too lazy to do landscaping/day laborer jobs that Hispanics would do.

I'm sick of this fukking statement. People (usually white people) try to make it seem like Mexicans are the ones doing all of the hard jobs in this country and Americans (usually Black people) are too lazy to do those jobs. I see/have personally worked plenty of laborer jobs where everybody in that bytch was Black. Hell, where do you think dudes with records with jobs end up working? :myman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
heck no they just trying to make a living like everybody else...who I"am I to judge

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
nope, you cant knock the next man trying to make an honest buck and pay bills.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nope, that's straight spoiled ass kid with money status to look down on people for working at a fast food joint

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nope, that's straight spoiled ass kid with money status to look down on people for working at a fast food joint

but even ppl from the hood make fun of other people who work there

:sadcam:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nope, I don't look down on anyone making an honest living.

If you a skrippa, prostitute or drug dealer then yeah I look down on you.

Why do you look down on strippers?

Their job is just as legal as flipping burgers

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nope. I respect anyone earning their keep regardless of the job. Besides...in this economy work is scarce in most places, so you never know what happened to lead that person to end up being there. A lot of people are a pink slip away from flipping burgers, retail, labor, etc and don't even know it. :mjpls: Let's also not act like there aren't a shytload of unqualified people in positions they don't deserve due to shyt like nepotism and such, while there are people struggling to pay student loans and can't find a decent job.

I also wouldn't worry about high schoolers sneering either cuz they're still living off of their parents money and have no idea what it takes to support one's self.