Do you look down on fast food employees?

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Yeah I did last year. I also rubbed the top of her head ever so gently, while I looked down on her.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I mean, I work part-time at McDonalds and I'm already noticing niccas at the register look at me like :umad:

they were younger people, probably high school, but still. niccas always give you the :mjpls: while I'm back here chefing up burgers.

I'm like :noah: don't hate I'm just tryna get paid my niccas

meanwhile, they catch bus or walk home and I hop in the Impala after work :ehh:

If you're a fast food worker, fukk it.

get money my niccas, do good with ya people :myman:
I look down on people who look down on fast food workers. Also, I won't start tipping until you guys start getting tipped.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I don't look down on ANYONE who isn't directly hurting other people.

I don't even look down on dope pushers.

I look down on the judgmental, hypocritical, and the malicious.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Nah. I don't look down on them. they could easilly be robbin/jackin/pullin licks to make cash. A lot of people were not fortunate enough to pursue higher education, thus lessening their career options. They are doin what they gotta do. My only problem with the fast food industry is that they be hirin a considerably higher amount of mexicans compared to everyone else. Like 4real. There are so many high school kids and young folks in jr college that want fast food jobs , but they be givin mexicans the jobs because they pay them less and don't have to give them benefits. Let's keep it all the way Hunna y'all. They be hirin mad illegals that will do more 4 less. I ain't mad at the mexicans for gettin they gwap, but still
Mexicans get hired because they're better workers. They don't pay them less at all and McDonald's workers don't get benefits.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope a job is a job, I don't look down on anyone making an honest living

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't look down on em because I was there before and in my eyes thats nearly equal to looking down on people still living in the hood when I don't even know their situation. Plus a McDonalds general manager gets paid more than alot of people out there, bringing home 40-60k a year (I wonder how much a district manager makes).

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yo if i get a job at mickey d's can i only work nights when it's super slow. my pockets hella empty

Try Wendys. Mcdonalds is usually more busy.

Wendys was so sweet to me I miss that job :noah:

And i kinda like the dinner rush, its something about making burgers really fast and moving that drive thru that i find satisfying :smugfavre:

its fun :yeshrug:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Try Wendys. Mcdonalds is usually more busy.

Wendys was so sweet to me I miss that job :noah:

And i kinda like the dinner rush, its something about making burgers really fast and moving that drive thru that i find satisfying :smugfavre:

its fun :yeshrug:

Breh I feel you.

Ain't nothing like working hard all day and going home and getting fukked by your S/O then banging Frank Ocean :gladbron:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Breh I feel you.

Ain't nothing like working hard all day and going home and getting fukked by your S/O then banging Frank Ocean :gladbron:

you already

and then waking up the next morning to a rectum massage :shaq: