Do you look down on fast food employees?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
them old ladies at cvs aint quick enough :shaq: I know I used to work at cvs too back in the day.

u ever do these things? like me

"Forget" to give their Extra Care card back and have it "accidentally" fall into the trash. Whoops.

For those douche bags on cell phones who don't have the time of day to even enknowledge you, ring up several items twice. Throw their receipt away afterwards
When some ass decides to interupt you talking to someone to find out where the vitamins are, tell him the wrong aisle. When he returns say "Gee, they musta just moved that."

Extra Bucks + trash = what you get for being a jerk off.

For those super dikkheads, pretend to bag an item after you rung it up, the drop it onto the floor. Toss it in the return bin as they are walking out. "What lipstick are you talking about, ma'am? I put it in the bag."
Crush food or any other delicate items. Darn, you must have grabbed a bad one!

Yes, that roll of film you gave me was blank. Sorry.

Large open bottle of shampoo in bag....you see where I'm going with this, right?

When you get one of those types who bytches about having to fill out an

Extra Care form to get the card to get the sale, add your own little touch to their application. Make sure they get shyt sent in the mail and add something insulting to their last name...for instance Frank Smith becomes Frank Smitheatscock.

At the very least, you successfully pissed them off and wasted some of their precious time. Yay.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I look down on people that don't do their job right no matter what it is. I wen to Wendy's the other day with my GF who had her McDonalds uniform on and when she wanted to take our order we told her we need to look at the menu. Not everybody eats at Wendy's fukk that place. She was like hurry up ur running up my time. Than when we went to the window she was like, oh look she works at McDonald's she should know about the time. I look at her like "bytch wtf wrong with yu" she was like "hello give me the money" I slowly gave her the money and she threw the food at me. And she was a manager. I called to complain and I don't see her there anymore. Do ur job right no matter what it is.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So you look down on a person ur age, who is busting there ass for minimum wage showing up for work and trying to support there family?

9/10 a 30 year old on the fry station or making burgers didnt give a damn about going to school...didnt give a damn about making a decent living...and they sure as shyt aint supporting a family...so fukk em

I was in Popeyes one day and there was a dude who looked my age next to me and he asked the cashier how much they pay...she said like $8 an hour....he was like :krs:...yall hiring?......I was like :why:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
u ever do these things? like me

"Forget" to give their Extra Care card back and have it "accidentally" fall into the trash. Whoops.

For those douche bags on cell phones who don't have the time of day to even enknowledge you, ring up several items twice. Throw their receipt away afterwards
When some ass decides to interupt you talking to someone to find out where the vitamins are, tell him the wrong aisle. When he returns say "Gee, they musta just moved that."

Extra Bucks + trash = what you get for being a jerk off.

For those super dikkheads, pretend to bag an item after you rung it up, the drop it onto the floor. Toss it in the return bin as they are walking out. "What lipstick are you talking about, ma'am? I put it in the bag."
Crush food or any other delicate items. Darn, you must have grabbed a bad one!

Yes, that roll of film you gave me was blank. Sorry.

Large open bottle of shampoo in bag....you see where I'm going with this, right?

When you get one of those types who bytches about having to fill out an

Extra Care form to get the card to get the sale, add your own little touch to their application. Make sure they get shyt sent in the mail and add something insulting to their last name...for instance Frank Smith becomes Frank Smitheatscock.

At the very least, you successfully pissed them off and wasted some of their precious time. Yay.

:russ: na man, I was kinda grimy back then but not on that level,and not to customers. I used to steal mad cigarettes from cvs though, nobody used to want to be the front cashier cause it was the busiest, but I used to be mad fast on the register so the managers liked me there....I didn't mind cause doing throwbacks at the end of the night = 2 or 3 free packs of newports :shaq: other than that....soap, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.....never paid for any of that stuff when I worked there. I feel bad about it now :sadcam:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:russ: na man, I was kinda grimy back then but not on that level,and not to customers. I used to steal mad cigarettes from cvs though, nobody used to want to be the front cashier cause it was the busiest, but I used to be mad fast on the register so the managers liked me there....I didn't mind cause doing throwbacks at the end of the night = 2 or 3 free packs of newports :shaq: other than that....soap, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.....never paid for any of that stuff when I worked there. I feel bad about it now :sadcam:

Ya I stole everything from there I even stole Extenze pills cause they were priced at 50 bucks and flipped em on ebay

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I chose fast food because the hours are flexible, it is easy and easy to get hired.

I just hate smelling like food and mopping and sweeping. that is it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah. I don't look down on them. they could easilly be robbin/jackin/pullin licks to make cash. A lot of people were not fortunate enough to pursue higher education, thus lessening their career options. They are doin what they gotta do. My only problem with the fast food industry is that they be hirin a considerably higher amount of mexicans compared to everyone else. Like 4real. There are so many high school kids and young folks in jr college that want fast food jobs , but they be givin mexicans the jobs because they pay them less and don't have to give them benefits. Let's keep it all the way Hunna y'all. They be hirin mad illegals that will do more 4 less. I ain't mad at the mexicans for gettin they gwap, but still

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
9/10 a 30 year old on the fry station or making burgers didnt give a damn about going to school...didnt give a damn about making a decent living...and they sure as shyt aint supporting a family...so fukk em

I was in Popeyes one day and there was a dude who looked my age next to me and he asked the cashier how much they pay...she said like $8 an hour....he was like :krs:...yall hiring?......I was like :why:

:laff::laff:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

Lmao

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If shes shorter than me and has a nice face I try and look her in the eyes.