Do you look down on fast food employees?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Alot of yall lying your asses off.....saying you dont look down on fast food employees but yall the same people to talk down to them like they servants :stopitslime:

I don't talk down to anyone handling my food, especially if I can't see what they're doing, that's just crazy.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Talk down to them? I say I want a #1-9, swipe my card and walk over to fill my soda cup, come back and grab that bag and bounce. No conversations.

Chick will be like "That's really your eyes" and I be like, "Gimme a sweet and sour sauce with that" and leave.

----
What I have noticed on Instagram though, some cuties do work in fast food though. But why they taking pics at work.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I respect it.

But I can't front I kinda do.

It started with my older sister when she was in high school and was working at Long John Silvers. Everyday she'd come home from working smelling like fish and vingegar :scusthov:

Even when i was old enough to work I just didn't want to work in Fast Food. I was able to get jobs at Texas Drug Warehouse and Dillards in my teens I never understood why someone to choose to work in fast food.

I got older and I understood and i fukked with many chicks who worked places like that mainly for the hookups. But at a certain age i be looking at people like :ld: word?

Its different when you know the person, cause I got potnas who are like Gator and its just a side hustle. But most of the customers don't know that so thats why they be looking and :pachaha:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ur def the type of customer that I would jerk off in ur meal

:umad:

na, but I'm not talking about workers who are competent and do their jobs for the most part, I'm talking about people who suck at their job but then go ahead and try to give you an attitude on top of that. For example, I was at a wendy's a while ago and the order came up to 7.36 or something like that and I hand the chick a 10 dollar bill....after she opens the register I realize I have 36 cents so I go to give her that and at first she's like :merchant: then she's like :stopitslime: and sucks her teeth. It aint my fault your dumb ass doesn't know basic arithmetic.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:umad:

na, but I'm not talking about workers who are competent and do their jobs for the most part, I'm talking about people who suck at their job but then go ahead and try to give you an attitude on top of that. For example, I was at a wendy's a while ago and the order came up to 7.36 or something like that and I hand the chick a 10 dollar bill....after she opens the register I realize I have 36 cents so I go to give her that and at first she's like :merchant: then she's like :stopitslime: and sucks her teeth. It aint my fault your dumb ass doesn't know basic arithmetic.

I did that shyt I used to close my register mad quick and be like sorry cant open it back up, u waited too long to pull ur exact change out

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I did that shyt I used to close my register mad quick and be like sorry cant open it back up, u waited too long to pull ur exact change out

them old ladies at cvs aint quick enough :shaq: I know I used to work at cvs too back in the day.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not at all.. I try to be as nice and respectful as possible to fast food employees I'm just a part-time worker and full time college student which I'm sure a lot of them are doing as well.. Never try to shyt on people trying to make a living, thats just fukked up and stupid if you think that way.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't look down on anyone. The only ones I look down on is the ones with the attitudes that don't want to be there. You never know what will happen it life and you can be behind that very same counter