Do you look down on fast food employees?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't look down on people in the service industry. Working is more respectable than being a sloth.

What I don't respect is people panhandling when they could work. They are too lazy to do landscaping/day laborer jobs that Hispanics would do.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If their older, then I feel kinda sorry for them. I mean fukk, in terms of employment, that's pretty much rock bottom.:sadcam:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

If you working at a nice ass Panera Breads serving me soup and a turkey club, and im chilling on my Droid on wifi.. I'mma be like OK, it is what it is.
If you working at McDonalds and you yelling at me that I can't put 1/2 lemonade in my sweet tea and that I gotta pay 92¢ more - This Thread here explains

Same for retail. You can be working in Macy's or the Dollar store. I respect the chick in Macy's more....

But at the end of the day you making legit $$$ and I respect that more than people that beg, or live off welfare/unemployment scams and shyt.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Alot of yall lying your asses off.....saying you dont look down on fast food employees but yall the same people to talk down to them like they servants :stopitslime: