Do You Know Trustworthy Males That Live With Their Parents Past Their Late 20's

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who dont have to move out young are lucky in a way. If i had my way i woulda stayed at home all college and moved out at 22/23 but I'm happy with my current result. I moved out a week after hs graduation and only visited home 1 time and that was because freshman dorms close during the holidays.

I got out of my local bubble and traveled the country until now i have a stable work situation while all my friends still are home stuck in their ways or stuck because they have kids.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People still think like it's the 1970s. Its the norm to see people under 28 living at home. The economy changed drastically in the last several years. Food prices, rent, gas skyrocketed and people still think that they can "tough it out" and still prosper. :russ:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What is worst is that you don't believe that you could "really" have 1% or even 0.005% of that.

I do. That's why I'm at the job I'm at breh.

But to say there's trillions of dollars out there and its available to you is extremely flawed at best. :childplease:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The ones I know in their late 20's, generally speaking, still living with parents....I just don't consider them to be the kind of friends I want around me, flaky, insincere kind of people. People with no heart, little substance, in my opinion. I think there is a connection. How does a grown man with a full time job live with his mom? That's not living like an adult. No cooking, no cleaning, no groceries, no dishes, just living in a flophouse, taking three month vacations, cuz they have no responsibilities, financial or otherwise. I hate that shyt. I have little respect for them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how you guys can do it. My parents are extremely nosy and overbearing (they would frequently come into my room without knocking first). How the hell am I going to bring a girl over with these living conditions?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm 28 and I wish I could live at home. I just don't want to be disrespectful by telling my mom to stay out my fcking business. Plus my mom is a hater and doesn't approve of a man cheating on his main chick.

As long as you're not freeloading, it's ok. And you can still get bishes while living at home, some women don't care if you treat them nice--- other women you just have to lie to and say ur taking care of ur parents.

It's never wrong to save money, or by time to figure out what you want to do in life.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
shyt im 25 and live wit my mama...but i was living with my bm for 2 yrs before we broke up and i moved out

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:childplease:

Not everyone has parents worthy of love.

If God can love the Devil despite all he's done then I'm sure you can love your parents, no matter what they do, friend.

Move beyond the hatred :canibus:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If you really can't survive on your own and you need the help, then you should definitely live your parents (assuming it's an option) at any age; don't let society force you into a terrible situation for yourself.

But if living with your parents is actually hindering you then you need to move the fukk out. For example, if the only reason you "can't" fend for yourself is because you don't HAVE to, then you need to just move out. If you're living with your parents at 27, and you got a job making enough money to live on your own, and you're not spending that money to help out your parents or put into savings or investments or paying off student loan debt, but you're using it to stunt at the club or something, then get your ass outta their house.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The whole "you still live with your parents :usure: at WHAT age" shyt is a tricky subject.

cause each scenario is different.

- 28 year old dude who's never accomplished shyt in life

- 28 year old dude helping out his mother,cause she's not in the best of health

- 28 year old dude who'd rather just split the bills cause it makes the most sense..and his income allows for his parents to live easier

- 28 year old dude who fell on hard times, and needed a place to get back on his feet/situated

or a 28 year old dude who was just released from prison

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
It's not about being "cool" you're comfortable at your parents house therefore you have no desire to move out

Everybody don't have the luxury of living in a big house while your parents leave you home alone for months,you just a grown ass macauley culkin if your situation wasn't ideal like that I bet you wouldn't be so comfortable

:skip: