Do You Know Trustworthy Males That Live With Their Parents Past Their Late 20's

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of what you saying is true but it doesn't have anything to do with race or western countries but with economics. in a lot of european countries, ex Italy, it's very common for kids to live with their parents into their 30's cause housing is so expensive and employment prospects for young people are dim. in america, england, germany, etc on the other hand housing is cheap and it's easier for young people to find work so they move out much sooner.

Dunno about everywhere, but it's more common for people to stay at home longer in london these days because housing deposits are so expensive .

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk can you still live with your parents that late in life unless you're taking care of them?

simple...things happen, there are many people with degrees ..bachelors masters and juris doctorates that just cant find jobs in there local market.. doesnt mean that they are worthless. Obstacles come up in life and this is common and research shows that over the past 20 years people in 20's and 30's who live with parents have more than tripled because of the economy.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
simple...things happen, there are many people with degrees ..bachelors masters and juris doctorates that just cant find jobs in there local market.. doesnt mean that they are worthless. Obstacles come up in life and this is common and research shows that over the past 20 years people in 20's and 30's who live with parents have more than tripled because of the economy.

No.

Just an economy of bytch ass nikkas scared to tough it out.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

Just an economy of bytch ass nikkas scared to tough it out.

:childplease: ok, scared to tough it out with no funds out of college or was downsized...yeah these people are going to get a mortgate or someone to rent a place to them right? c'mon make some sense instead of talking bs just to talk...

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: ok, scared to tough it out with no funds out of college or was downsized...yeah these people are going to get a mortgate or someone to rent a place to them right? c'mon make some sense instead of talking bs just to talk...

I'd rather save a deposit in 2/3 years than live in someone else apartment for 8 while you save up.

Makes sense to me :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
There Is A Difference With Your Parents Livi.G With You And You Living With Your Pare.Ts. Lf You Live With Your Parent I. Your Late 20 To Early 30S You Failed In Life Somehwere. I See nikkas RationalizinG Left And Right In Here.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

There is trillions, possibly quadrillions of dollars circulating in the "economy" right now, stop it.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is trillions, possibly quadrillions of dollars circulating in the "economy" right now, stop it.

there is a difference between trillions of dollars circulating and companies using the economy as an excuse not to hire and to lay back to cut costs and be more profitable.....

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I lived at home for a little under a year after I graduated because I was getting paid shyt money.

That Drake line "Stayin at my momma house we argued every month" is dead accurate.

I love my mom and all but staying at home after being with roomates or by yourself during college really sours you to staying home. I felt guilty about coming home late and all that shyt so I bounced as soon as I got the money.

The economics of staying home are good but thats about it. You learn a lot about how to stretch money living on your own IMO.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

LOL worst reasoning of all time. Like even 1% of that money is available to the average person. Most of it is tied up in market or out of market trading.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there is a difference between trillions of dollars circulating and companies using the economy as an excuse not to hire and to lay back to cut costs and be more profitable.....

Then show your value on how your contribution could save their company money by making them more efficient.

:ooh:

LOL worst reasoning of all time. Like even 1% of that money is available to the average person. Most of it is tied up in market or out of market trading.

What is worst is that you don't believe that you could "really" have 1% or even 0.005% of that.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
im 27 and i live at home in a 7bdrm 4,000 sq foot house.

Thanks mom and dad I love you.

Yes I contribute to the mortgage and pay random house bills.

But to be cool i could easily go and pay 1,200 a month to live a 600sq foot condo to say i have my own place :swag:

It's not about being "cool" you're comfortable at your parents house therefore you have no desire to move out

Everybody don't have the luxury of living in a big house while your parents leave you home alone for months,you just a grown ass macauley culkin if your situation wasn't ideal like that I bet you wouldn't be so comfortable

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my boy is 30 and still lives at home...but he makes good money and is currently finishing up his MBA...once thats done he's moving into his own house...he wanted to keep his expenses down to a mininum while he paid for his MBA..and i completely trust him

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i had a friend who had got out of the navy and was in college around the time he was 27-28 and he was living with his parents. he's a very trustworthy individual. now he's 31 and living with his girlfriend but that's only been for two years. he saved like a years salary (he was working for a cable company in IT) and brought a car while he was living with his parents. not to mention all the other shyt he brought...