Do You Know Trustworthy Males That Live With Their Parents Past Their Late 20's

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It's not about being "cool" you're comfortable at your parents house therefore you have no desire to move out

Everybody don't have the luxury of living in a big house while your parents leave you home alone for months,you just a grown ass macauley culkin if your situation wasn't ideal like that I bet you wouldn't be so comfortable

:deadmanny: @ Reincar leaching off his parents' assets that they more than likely accrued via marriage

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I lived at home for a little under a year after I graduated because I was getting paid shyt money.

That Drake line "Stayin at my momma house we argued every month" is dead accurate.

I love my mom and all but staying at home after being with roomates or by yourself during college really sours you to staying home. I felt guilty about coming home late and all that shyt so I bounced as soon as I got the money.

The economics of staying home are good but thats about it. You learn a lot about how to stretch money living on your own IMO

exactly how i felt after i graduated undergrad...you get that little taste of freedom and doing what you please to coming back to your folks house and having some restrictions and bumpin heads..as soon as i got into grad school for the spring semester i was out and ive never looked back...8+ years

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If you're over 25 and still live at home kill yourself.

Just playing...........You gotta do what's right for you. I personally couldn't stand living with my parents.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
I love my mom and all but staying at home after being with roomates or by yourself during college really sours you to staying home. I felt guilty about coming home late and all that shyt so I bounced as soon as I got the money.

The economics of staying home are good but thats about it. You learn a lot about how to stretch money living on your own IMO.

LOL this is on piont. I'm about to graduate soon and my mom keeps asking me "Are you gonna move back home? You'll save money!"
But it's not worth the constant arguing and whatnot.

My mom stays clocking me when I go home, even during the day lol... one time I went to 7-11 and she got home before me and texted me talmbout "I thought you were gonna start telling me where you were!"

I was like :what:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
LOL this is on piont. I'm about to graduate soon and my mom keeps asking me "Are you gonna move back home? You'll save money!"
But it's not worth the constant arguing and whatnot.

My mom stays clocking me when I go home, even during the day lol... one time I went to 7-11 and she got home before me and texted me talmbout "I thought you were gonna start telling me where you were!"

I was like :what:

I see you missed a father in that post....

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically i'm still living at my folks house and I'm 26. But the thing is that i'm an expat that lives and works in Africa 10 months in a year. So for 2 months while i'm free vacationing and shyt, i'll be at home for some time.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
White people tend to hate their parents more frequently than any other race (my opinion), so even if their home lives were flawless they want to move away so they can "impress" their peers.

Don't trust anyone who hates their parents.

I kind of agree with this point bruh. When my grandma was dying from lung cancer and spending her last days in the hospital, I rarely saw white seniors ever getting visited by their family members. At the same time, I saw lots of non-white seniors getting visited by their family members. Seems pretty fukked up.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A lot of people need to save, especially in this economy. bBt to answer the question, apart from when I was still with my estranged wife, I've lived alone since the age of 20.

Some folk just want to save up for a couple of years then get their own place, but personally I couldn't see myself living with my folks (if they were still together) past the age of 27.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm 28 and like others have mentioned it depends on the situation. especially for people that can't find jobs or have no degrees like myself. in some places the cost of living is just too high so it's easier to just stack for the time being. doesn't mean I'm not trustworthy cuz I'm working hard to save and advance at my job so i can have my own spot one time. rather live at home rent free than to move in with one of your boys that's just gonna be about smoking and selling weed and cause problems you ain't tryna get caught up in. so yeah i do know one.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not going to lie a lot of y'all seem to not get along with your parents have them strong arming y'all to get out the house they must be broke. Lol. Lets also keep it funky most cats only do it for girls (speaking on guys) cause i saw some dudes im like you should really go back to living at home than doing what ur doing for imoressing chicks. The families I know personally where this isn't a big deal have money but everybody that is broke wants the kids out ASAP. I doubt that is really the case at all just in the friends I know personally that is the difference in every case except 1/2. Also most people that are living on their own aren't doing much better so you also have that but just like the marriage threads its always IMO why do you really care? It's not like cats about to help people living at home with some $$$ or something positive. People almost always are just trying to clown them to make themselves feel better about themselves sounds kinda loserish to me but hey people gotta do what they do to stoke their egos.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm 28, and make pretty decent money but I live at home. Will have lived at home for almost 2 years at the end of this year, but while there I focused on paying off all my debts by the beginning of next year; I'll be debt free and making a career move for even more money. I plan on moving out next year BTW. I've lived with roommates and had my own apt, but living at home is extremely convenient and allowed me to focus on becoming debt free before 30. Hell, my parents invited me to come back.

(My love life sucks because of it-my own doing, but, its all just temporary.)

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still live at home. There I said it....I'm 28 and aside from college, never left. At 23, I opened my own business. Sunk $30K of my own money, and along with an investment of $190k, opened an ice cream franchise. I wound up quitting my job to focus on the shop and lived off of savings for the next 3.5yrs. So I couldn't afford to move out.

Now I still have the business, but I also have a full-time gig making damn near 6 figures, but there's no real estate that truly interests me, and i refuse to rent.