Do You Know Trustworthy Males That Live With Their Parents Past Their Late 20's

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
If God can love the Devil despite all he's done then I'm sure you can love your parents, no matter what they do, friend.

Move beyond the hatred :canibus:

I don't mean me. But abusive neglectful murderous mothers and fathers aren't lovable.

:comeon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not about being "cool" you're comfortable at your parents house therefore you have no desire to move out

Everybody don't have the luxury of living in a big house while your parents leave you home alone for months,you just a grown ass macauley culkin if your situation wasn't ideal like that I bet you wouldn't be so comfortable

:minion:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
People still think like it's the 1970s. Its the norm to see people under 28 living at home. The economy changed drastically in the last several years. Food prices, rent, gas skyrocketed and people still think that they can "tough it out" and still prosper. :russ:

Situations are different.

Mine for instance, I left home at about 21 and was gone for several years. 2 of my siblings happen to have some medical problems and need to be taken care of 24/7. I wasn't about to drive FOUR HOURS round trip daily, nah. I had to make the personal sacrifice and move back home to help my fam out. I don't abandon my people in a time of need. Every situation is different.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Only in America, are they people that are stubborn and think that they can go at it on their own, despite living worse than previous generations.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proud American that is months from a PhD, who is happy to say he moved back in with his parents after years of dead end jobs and getting laid off multiple times. Parents were happy to have me back, got more educated. Paid some bills, saved some money. Met a young lady doing the same. There was stigma for me, but I found in her culture that it was not only normal, but was even called a stage of life. We were able to get a much nicer home, where we wanted to and in a much nicer area because of those years. Gained a lot of perspective on life as well. Perhaps it wasn't cool to the Independent American set or the struggling hoodrats, but it was beneficial to everyone else.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:skip: at anyone trying to make someone feel bad for staying at home. I know plenty people who live on their own at live check to check. I also know people who have stayed home until they had enough money for a down payment on a house because they refused to rent an apartment.

Some places the cost of living is too high for what their income is so it's either spend most of your paycheck on a place to live or go back home until they move some place cheaper or get a better paying job.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad was in his mid-30's a medical doctor with a wife and 4 children, and he was still living in his parents' house...

I never understood why living with your parents is so frowned upon in certain countries...

it's only frowned upon in the us. in the mediterranean, it's common for men to live at home until their 40s, when they've found a wife. there's a lot of weird shyt in the US that is seen as strange elsewhere. the whole concept of getting married in your 20s is a US thing. settling down with a wife in your younger years is looked at as :rudy: by other cultures.

anyway, living at home is the new normal in america. you're more often to find men and women in their 30s living with their parents nowadays. it's no longer something that's rare - it's common. unlike the :duck: nikkas on the coli. most people out here aren't caking and they're suffering the effects of a recession.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I know many deadbeat nikkas I grew up with that still live at home. These nikkas are lifers at they momma house. They either aint doing shyt with their life or working a half ass job just barely getting by leaching off their folks. But this is also a product of how their parents raised them. My folks would never let me end up like that.

I know this one chick who is almost 40 and has never left home. She has a doctorate in sociology or something like that. It's just her and her mom though living in a pretty nice house and she of course contributes to the household and actually owns mad rental property. Part of it is her mom wants her to be there though.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its interesting when friends move in with their parents while having parents that never had to move back in with their parents.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79qX7l4y-q4"]Thirstin Howl III - I Still Live With My Moms - YouTube[/ame] - Heres a funny song jesting people who live with their parents.