Do you have white friends?

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if there's something in the water up here in the Twin Cities but I don't get close to any of my coworkers who are white. They kinda keep brothers at a distance and don't like anything passed the casual convo.

I remember one time freshman year in an English Lit class some cac goes he never seen a black person in person before.:dahell:

Ofcourse I was the only black dude in the class:stopitslime:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lots of them. Them my bro's. We been skateboard buddies since middle school. I would tell you why having white friends is better than having black friends but i don't wanna derail homie thread.

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have white female friends, but not really male friends. If you're a black dude that's in shape and has his shyt together, I've noticed that white boys tend to view you as a threat and try to bring you down on the low.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
In my circle no, but there are some white dudes that I'm cool with.

Most of my closest friends are actually foreign or hail from a foreign background.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I realized the corruption of the white peoples mind just growing up through school.

Back in KG, 1st, 2nd grade just about half of my friends were white. I mean we played and didn't think about none of that mess. Then I remember my boy Joey, He told me if I called the house that I needed to change my name because his parents didn't like black people. I went home and asked my parents about this & why.

Then later I started liking this Asian/mixed Girl in 3rd grade, we somehow ended up in the same class from 3rd grade all the way to 6th grade. I felt like I was Kevin Arnold in the Wonder Years with Jenny :russ:

Later my family ended up moving into a new house in 5th grade & we got on the same bus route...so we sat together all the time. She was fine, the only Asian girl I've known to have a booty :wow:

Then the same white people who had been riding the bus with me & who was my neighbors started harassing my family...putting nails in our drive way to give us flat tires, and even put a dead cat in our mailbox. Me & ole girl was chilling talking it up and one of those cacs called her to the back of the bus & gave her a note. She came back and sat down & looked like she was about to cry :sadcam:. I was like :dahell: happened? Asked her to let me see the note. Cacs had wrote on the note that she was a '****** lover'.

After that I was done with cacs as friends. I knew then, I just couldn't trust them because their parents had destroyed their minds. I still find cool white people but I purposely don't hang out with them unless business is being handled.

I remember the mind of my white friends before it was tampered with...and I remember the minds of white people after. Its was like a complete 180 by 6th grade & throughout highschool. Half of my white class had left school to go to an all White Academy by the time we graduated. Sad breh

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
nope

Ive met some cool white dudes but none enough to actually consider a friend. Cause eventually they always and I mean always show their true colors.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I realized the corruption of the white peoples mind just growing up through school.

Back in KG, 1st, 2nd grade just about half of my friends were white. I mean we played and didn't think about none of that mess. Then I remember my boy Joey, He told me if I called the house that I needed to change my name because his parents didn't like black people. I went home and asked my parents about this & why.

Then later I started liking this Asian/mixed Girl in 3rd grade, we somehow ended up in the same class from 3rd grade all the way to 6th grade. I felt like I was Kevin Arnold in the Wonder Years with Jenny :russ:

Later my family ended up moving into a new house in 5th grade & we got on the same bus route...so we sat together all the time. She was fine, the only Asian girl I've known to have a booty :wow:

Then the same white people who had been riding the bus with me & who was my neighbors started harassing my family...putting nails in our drive way to give us flat tires, and even put a dead cat in our mailbox. Me & ole girl was chilling talking it up and one of those cacs called her to the back of the bus & gave her a note. She came back and sat down & looked like she was about to cry :sadcam:. I was like :dahell: happened? Asked her to let me see the note. Cacs had wrote on the note that she was a '****** lover'.

After that I was done with cacs as friends. I knew then, I just couldn't trust them because their parents had destroyed their minds. I still find cool white people but I purposely don't hang out with them unless business is being handled.

I remember the mind of my white friends before it was tampered with...and I remember the minds of white people after. Its was like a complete 180 by 6th grade & throughout highschool. Half of my white class had left school to go to an all White Academy by the time we graduated. Sad breh
:leostare: That's why i think racism is all bullshyt and fake. If these racist parents stop brainwashing they kids minds, racism would've ended decades ago.

I bet my life that racist whites can't give a definitive reason to why they dislike blacks. It's all immature to me. Their reasons to why they dislike blacks can be applied to alllllll races. Everyone sins.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I wouldn't limit who I'm friends with for the same reason I wouldn't limit the women that I date. Yes, a couple of my best friends are white.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:leostare: That's why i think racism is all bullshyt and fake. If these racist parents stop brainwashing they kids minds, racism would've ended decades ago.

I bet my life that racist whites can't give a definitive reason to why they dislike blacks. It's all immature to me. Their reasons to why they dislike blacks can be applied to alllllll races. Everyone sins.

Exactly. I come from a pretty diverse family and was around other ethnicity's and races as a child and teenager a lot because my mom had a lot of spanish and black friends and the schools I went to were really diverse ..upbringing really can affect ones mindset.

If I grew up primarily around white people and going to mostly white schools, with racist parents I think it would be a different story.