Do you have kids?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Listen to how that sounds.
There is really something wrong with you. You sound very controlling and arrogant and like you are above/better than the women in your house. Like you own them or something because you pay the bills. You also sound emotionally abusive with this line.
I bet you said something similar to your wife to make her believe that she can't do better than you, but she can. She's only accepting it for now because she's weak and vulnerable to find out that her husband broke his vows and cheated on her with a broke bytch. Babies can change people. After she has her baby she will realize that she has to do better/be better/stronger for her child. She will leave you, especially if she has a girl. She would want to set a good example for her daughter. I'm sure she wouldn't want her daughter to think that it's ok for her to stay with a controlling and emotionally abusive man who cheated on her and let the pregnant side bytch move into the house. She wouldn't want her son to think that it's right for a man to do that either. You're already setting terrible examples for your children.

Your wife is not smart, hopefully she will smarten up soon after the baby is born and leaves you. She won't struggle financially because she'll have half of your money plus child support.
Idc about the side thot. You'll be the one hurting financially after your future ex wife takes half plus her child support and your side thot gets her child support money too.

I sound controlling and abusive? lol....you ain't never had a real man in your life, that I can tell..There is a reason my wife is in love with me, because I'm a man and I'm a leader. I wouldn't lay a hand on my wife or my ex, they aren't chained to the bed, they've made their decision and their decision is to stay under my roof...Your right, my wife is smart :smile:

Giselle

Daps
I sound controlling and abusive? lol....you ain't never had a real man in your life, that I can tell..There is a reason my wife is in love with me, because I'm a man and I'm a leader. I wouldn't lay a hand on my wife or my ex, they aren't chained to the bed, they've made their decision and their decision is to stay under my roof...Your right, my wife is smart :smile:

Yes, you do sound controlling and emotionally abusive. I didn't say your wife is smart, I said she sounds weak/vulnerable and like she has low self esteem and doesn't love herself. Emotinal abuse and physical abuse are two different things, maybe you should google it. You probably manipulated your weak/vulnerable wife into staying by telling her that she can't do better, but she can, and when she realizes that (she will & hopefully it will be soon) she will leave you :blessed:.

you ain't never had a real man in your life, that I can tell. I'm a man and I'm a leader.
I have. You are not a real/good/ man or person, if you were, you wouldn't be in this situation. :smile:

they know the deal, at the end of the day, it's my home and my soon to be kids, women don't run this household I do, what I say goes but that's a good thing because I'm looking out for them as a whole. I take good care of my family.
Controlling, like i said.
It sounds like you believe men are supposed to dominate/control women women are supposed to obey them. Your wife can do sooo much better than you. & your children will probably not like you once they realize how you are, especially growing up during times where that idea is not popular and is taught that it is very wrong. During the times where a version of feminism is very popular and most people(women) are quick to call everything misogynistic. Good luck with that :smile:.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
And that's exactly why you feminists broads will never get a ring lol...my wifes happy, she in the kitchen cooking right now...she knows her place.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
im not trying to pay CS so I convinced the wife to allow her to stay with us for a few years after the birth but the truth is I'm not gone let her move out, I think once my wife realizes how nice it is having another woman around she'll be open to letting her stay for good..the perks? one takes care of the cleaning and laundry, the other does the cooking, i pay the bills...it works out best for everyone involved.

so tell me this. if u not fukkin her, is the ex allowed to bring her men home and fukk or what??

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall need to stop lying :mjlol:

Out here like chris brown...faking the funk while you've got a 8 month old out there with two other daddies and an instagram model mommy. :dead: