Do you have kids?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And maybe your son is just like his father's hairline, non existent. You mad at the world hermit ass bytch
How am i mad when you're making up fantasies about slapping up stupid bytches that want your retarded ass fetal alcohol faced babies

My fault bruh, the bytch probably did need to be clobbered if she had a thought about letting you fukk let alone give her a kid.

U win.
BvQ2QNnCAAI_yp7.jpg:large

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
im not trying to pay CS so I convinced the wife to allow her to stay with us for a few years after the birth but the truth is I'm not gone let her move out, I think once my wife realizes how nice it is having another woman around she'll be open to letting her stay for good..the perks? one takes care of the cleaning and laundry, the other does the cooking, i pay the bills...it works out best for everyone involved.
Why didn't you just make her get an abortion?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
it helps that both my women are mature to some degree and civil plus i dont tolerate foolishness, at the end of the day they both know whos paying this mortgage, whos paying for these groceries and whos paying for that cable tv they watching. I treat them both with respect and demand the same in return..this dynamic couldnt work with 2 ratchets.

No offense, but considering that you are producing hood twins and they are okay with it, they are way past ratchet. Again, no offense.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
im not trying to pay CS so I convinced the wife to allow her to stay with us for a few years after the birth but the truth is I'm not gone let her move out, I think once my wife realizes how nice it is having another woman around she'll be open to letting her stay for good..the perks? one takes care of the cleaning and laundry, the other does the cooking, i pay the bills...it works out best for everyone involved.

Damn I hope karma hits you where it really hurts. You don't give a damn about your wife at all.