Do you have kids?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No kids, but trust me I know how to raise a gun
full

ms_pecantan

Rookie
Daps
None...will probably start when I'm 35...I have one more move I need to make career wise...that and I have to lock this Jamaican dude down.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Giselle

Daps
And that's exactly why you feminists broads will never get a ring lol...my wifes happy, she in the kitchen cooking right now...she knows her place.
You're laughing now, but you will see when you're kids are born and they grow up not liking you. :smile:

I brought up feminism because the version that is out now will be shoved down your kids throats just like it is with everyone else. This version (that is in the media) complains about a lot of unnecesary stuff and makes a big deal out of nothing most of the time. But you are truely sexist . Your kids will see/hear that and they will eventually not like you.

You told your wife that she can't do better than you, but the truth is, you can't do better than her. You would be single/lonely for a very long time if she left you. No secure woman who respects herself and has great self esteem would even want a ring from a male like you. You'd probably be able to find someone to have sex with you, but once they get to know you and all of your controlling "she knows her place" ways, she would leave. You would probably only be able to keep broke females (like the one you cheated with) & low self esteem/weak ones.

There are many men out there who date and marry women who have kids. They would be more comfortable being with an ex wife who has kids than being with a "baby momma". There are many men out there who are respecful, not contolling, and don't believe that women should "know their place" and obey men. I'm sure that they would love and appreciate having a wife who is loving, caring, and knows how to cook.

You're an idiot if you truley believe that your wife is happy living with and cooking and cleaning for her cheating, controlling, emotionally abusive, ( I really don't like using words like this next word, but it applies) sexist husband and his broke/pregnant side thot (both who have no respect for her) while she' pregnant and hormonal. Either that or you just dgaf about her feelings.

I already feel sorry for your kids. One's mother is a broke thot, the other's mother is weak and doesn't love heself, their father is cheating, controlling and sexist. Your daughters will have no positive female rolemodels to look up to and their father will be trying to teach them how they should know their place and obey men. You will probably try to teach your sons to be sexist like you. If they accept what you're teaching them, I'm sure they won't be able to get a woman (if they aren't gay ) to accept a ring from them. lol