Do you have kids?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
@Giselle Ima post a family picture just for you..a girl on both sides with both of em smiling like :lolbron:instead of worrying bout me you should be more concerned with why yo man aint proposed yet, you need to raise your standards boo, your better than that, you should expect more...it's a cot damn shame when females are ok being the girlfriend and shackin up...a.damn shame.

Giselle

Daps
@Giselle Ima post a family picture just for you..a girl on both sides with both of em smiling like :lolbron:instead of worrying bout me you should be more concerned with why yo man aint proposed yet, you need to raise your standards boo, your better than that, you should expect more...it's a cot damn shame when females are ok being the girlfriend and shackin up...a.damn shame.

I would never shack up or get married right now, I'm no where near 30. I'm sure you weren't married while you were in school. & like I said earlier, being married doesn't mean anything & is nothing to boast about if it's shytty like yours.

P.S. You argue like a bytch, I tried to end this conversation days ago, but you kept quoting me. You seem like that type judging from your other pathetic threads that you started.:laugh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
And that's exactly why you feminists broads will never get a ring lol...my wifes happy, she in the kitchen cooking right now...she knows her place.

what's the point of doing all that if you're just going to get cheated on and your husband is going to bring the woman he cheated on you with into your home? If that's the life of a woman that isn't a feminist, I don't want it. :manny: You have absolutely no respect for your wife. I really feel bad for her. You're horrible.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
to answer the thread, no kids. I'll consider having them in 10 years.