Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said all that? :russ:

Only time I remember y’all even interacting was when he was trying to start a gender war like it was a coli thread
:dead:
Exactly!!! Thank you!!! Is this guy really trying to give posters the impression that I wanted him? Or maybe @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is exaggerating stuff. Whatever it is.. they need to get it together and stop lying on folks.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exactly!!! Thank you!!! Is this guy really trying to give posters the impression that I wanted him? Or maybe @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is exaggerating stuff. Whatever it is.. they need to get it together and stop lying on folks.
He’s not the dude who you had the thread or your comments deleted about. You know, the one where you actually got caught in a lie off a poster that no longer posts here. But the fact that you mention Benjamin - there was more than one dude who you had interaction with. Keep talking. Messy bytch gets messier
:ohhh::francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Alpha is vague when you think about it.

Does it mean the richest/most powerful man (Jeff Bezos, Joe Biden etc.)? Does it mean the most swole, good at fighting, laying pipe on every fine azz broad :dame:....type of dude?

Does it just mean the man that fukks the most and impregnates the most women?

Is it the breh that attracts women the easiest with minimal effort....and can attract them without offering any resources or commitment? And without being famous/rich etc.?

No man checks every box but we all check SOME boxes.

Is a Deebo-type breh more "Alpha" than Mitch McConnell or Barack Obama?

Is Redneck Cletus more Alpha than Tyler Perry?

Not sure the term really works for humans because just about any man can be Alpha depending on the situation.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Somehow I think the boy Trill has something to do with all this
:heh:
No one was lying on you- you lied on yourself. You were engaged in a situation that wasn’t with your man - that was the only and one time where your boyfriend commented on the thread and made appearance when he found out. Your fiancé posted up something about him not knowing and that you and him weren’t together at the time. Because you started to get aired the fuk out for getting exposed on said thread in a lie. Coincidentally that’s the same thread that was disappeared. Gtfoh .I don’t lie bc I don’t need to lie when I saw the shyt myself and when your “man” came on the thread bc everyone started tagging him. Now act stupid if you want bytch- you’re a liar and you got caught just like on this thread. Your “man” has posted up with you since - I don’t forgot shyt when it comes to hypocrite bytches on here trying to game then run victim. Then throwing dirt on my name bc I don’t conduct myself like you, stupid whitewashed whore.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Lol...oh wow... that’s possible. I would hope
Trill isn’t trying to lie on me too. I’ve been nothing but nice to both of them in a completely PLATONIC way. I do not deserve this treatment :pachaha:
I’m sure Trill is on some coli discord somewhere still mad at the world hes only 5’2
:francis: