Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alpha and Beta male concepts aren't grounded in reality. But if alpha means being assertive, confident and making good money I am that.

But like most human males I have my beta tendencies sometimes too. There are times I am weak and am not feeling as confident.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Tried to tell you - I mean it’s her own words. Bytch is on the LSAFront. Did you really think she was making this thread out the kindness of her heart??
:francis::stopitslime:

I got no dog in this fight. You know that I fukk with you. I’m just gonna observe. I’ll let you two sort it out.
:ehh:

She very well could be an LSA agent, but based on those pics that she’s posted, she damn sure isn’t fat (IF they’re legit).
:mjgrin:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got no dog in this fight. You know that I fukk with you. I’m just gonna observe. I’ll let you two sort it out.
:ehh:

She very well could be an LSA agent, but based on those pics that she’s posted, she damn sure isn’t fat (IF they’re legit).
:mjgrin:
She’s trying too hard right now. She calls me fat which is clearly untrue then she accuses me of slobbing down some coli dude which is completely untrue. The only coli guy I slobbed down is my boyfriend. Clearly @Benjamin Sisko wishes I gave his dusty ass that much attention.

She has no leg to stand on trying it with me. She needs to post pics of herself since she wants to talk about how someone looks so much.

bytch, what the fukk do you look like and why the fukk are you so desperate for coli clout? Is it because nobody wants you in the real world?

Damn, get a fukking life, you loser. You and your sheep @Benjamin Sisko. Dude is really trying to make a story out of a meetup that happened over five years ago. Nobody wanted your sloppy ass. Maybe you’re not used to women being nice to you because you’re a loser but just because I said more than hi doesn’t mean I wanted you :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Does caping for that bytch who talks and thinks like this make you a beta or an alpha??

I don’t give a fukk what you think. As a woman, I’m going to give my opinion. You as a man will never tell me how to feel as a woman. I’m black first but I’m also a woman. I’m vulnerable to men in every aspect of my life. It does not change with race just because black men are victims of white supremacy, I as a woman, I’m a victim of men. You can hate that black women say things about you because you are also a victim, but you cannot act like their reasons should be dismissed because of it...

Black women are victims of white supremacy and men..
:patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Benjamin Sisko really thought he could get with someone like me.
??!?? Has he not seen himself in the mirror??!? The chick he came with to the Halloween meetup was fat as hell and not attractive but he really is trying to act like I gave him attention like I thought he was attractive???? That’s fukking sad. Everyone who was there can clearly state I didn’t give that man any indication I found him attractive. We can @ all the coli members who were there for confirmation. Stop with the bullshyt. He never was or ever will be my type. He needs to get a fukking life and so does @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC . Y’all are trying too hard and looking like fools.
You had the thread deleted, you lying bytch. Been consistent with my statements since 2019. I was on the thread or did that miss your recall too??

The entire thread where the scenario unfolded and lies were exposed was deleted when her and her partner in crime, lies and disinformation started getting exposed one after the other, they tried to lie on a coli dude and call him crazy, until he posted up proof - he kept the message exchanges- how convenient for them the thread is no longer accessible. I don’t want to say the main dudes name involved unless he speaks on it himself, out of respect for his boundaries. But I dare that fukkin bytch to call me a liar about it.

This chick got a whole other woman’s semi nude pic in her avi to thirst trap with, dances with other coli men not her boyfriend but has the nerve to talk about “me too” and having a man at home while avoiding any real questions about her “me too” movement that is supposed to care about the well being of black women, while having a coli boyfriend that lets her chatter with other men on a mostly male board that he’s on too.

The fact that you even need to over explain how you have a whole boyfriend met off the coli while dancing off other coli dudes met off the coli, while trying to defend your situation to strangers on the coli, is a show of apathy and lack of self awareness. Which you are not in a position to speak from. Explain to your man not me.