Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Neither really. I'm a grown ass man with a pretty good amount of life experience, knowledge and astuteness.

I'm respectful and I expect respect.

I don't get caught up in titles. Only insecure cats go around with those concepts in their brain.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Me and you cool but I’m staying outta all that
:whoa:
That’s what I thought - that hole is getting deeper. I respect your position though. Although, He’s a coli poster so what’s the concern?? He’s been MIA since that thread situation -
:laff::laff:
I know what it is but I knew no one was going to touch this one. You saw the thread too- all that I needed to know. You can stay impartial - it’s all good. The Mystery of the Vanishing Thread Dating Dilemma. The truth lies therein.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait @Benjamin Sisko the dude that was at the Coli DMV meet up that was mad about a coli chick not feeling him and became a stalker?

What was his OG screen name?
Nahhhhh. That’s not the entire story. Chelsea was acting wild loose at the party. There’s a thread out there confirming all this - and her boyfriend a coli poster intervened to say that he wasn’t with her during her ho chronicles that night. But he hadn’t posted with her since. I guess he was embarrassed at how she was becoming more exposed for lying. I know there’s a thread dammit, lol, I was on the thread as the scandal was unfolding but it’s gone for a reason. And you know, I have no reason to lie.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhhhh. That’s not the entire story. Chelsea was acting wild loose at the party. There’s a thread out there confirming all this - and her boyfriend a coli poster intervened to say that he wasn’t with her during her ho chronicles that night. But he hadn’t posted with her since. I guess he was embarrassed at how she was becoming more exposed for lying. I know there’s a thread dammit, lol, I was on the thread as the scandal was unfolding but it’s gone for a reason. And you know, I have no reason to lie.
Wild loose??!?? Now you’re lying. Please post the receipts.. and @ everyone who was there. I wasn’t official with my SO until October 2016.

And me acting loose... smh y’all just say anything. Lies upon lies

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ho chronicles??!?? bytch I have only been with two men in my entire life. What fukking ho chronicles?

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
tenor.gif
#BetaBoys

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wild loose??!?? Now you’re lying. Please post the receipts.. and @ everyone who was there. I wasn’t official with my SO until October 2016.

And me acting loose... smh y’all just say anything. Lies upon lies
Bytch of it’s a lie, then how the fuk do I know that there’s a thread on the coli about that situation and your boyfriend posting up with you to deal it’s the issue??
:jbhmm::what:
You’re doing the same shyt that you did that day - the levels.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:jbhmm:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch of it’s a lie, then how the fuk do I know that there’s a thread on the coli about that situation and your boyfriend posting up with you to deal it’s the issue??
:jbhmm::what:
You’re doing the same shyt that you did that day - the levels.
Because you actually don’t lol. @Benjamin Sisko was fukking lying because he’s a loser and we paid him dust. It’s not my fault your dumbass believed him.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'll bite

If we're talking two poles where you're either the

most dominant male

in your cipher. Or. You're one of the other males besides the Alpha

I'm certainly not the lone Alpha who is dominant over all other males

For instance, some of my peops have been shot and almost died. Of course some didn't live. Some have done long prison stretches. Most of these consequences result from being an aggressive man. Not backing down. Not talking any shyt. Taking what you want

20 years in the box. Having part of your intestines removed as a result of a gunshot wound.

Not worth it to ME. I'd imagine that dudes who ARE willing to suffer them would call me p*ssy for avoiding them.

I've swallowed my pride. Taken Ls. Let shyt slide that offended me. I feel its smart, but some dudes would rather die than be disrespected.

I admire those dudes, but they gave so much for .. to me .. so little. Street cred.

Can't claim Alpha. Not willing to do the time