Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Trust me it’s out there. That’s the reason why her coli boyfriend hasn’t posted since 2019. The same reason why no one wants to drop his username bc it would be nothing to pull up. Right during the time that thread went down.

Which is why she is in here deflecting hard like a m’fer- that’s also the thread where BlackPearl was caught up. That shyt is dust like it never happened. For a reason. All of what I’m saying - she went from “no, I didn’t touch him” to admitting some other statements and made to backtrack. Her Boyfriend said that they weren’t together so what she did with dudes at the meetup didn’t count. After that, he went ghost.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because you actually don’t lol. @Benjamin Sisko was fukking lying because he’s a loser and we paid him dust. It’s not my fault your dumbass believed him.
Address the thread that your boyfriend posted on with you and the information that was brought to light at the meet up? - fuk all that dumb shyt you talk to deflect right now. Don’t act like he’s posted since that time either, capping ass bytch. Because he was exposed too for knowing you were all up on other dudes; which is why he even commented in the first damn place.

Just like your bytch ass embarrassed him saying shyt like this is why he doesn’t post up with you -
I don't want children so the attractive, tall white guy :yeshrug:.

Last edited:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Neither.

I'm just a regular dude that is assertive when needed.

All this beta and alpha stuff is just slogans for insecure men

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Address the thread that your boyfriend posted on - fuk all that dumb shyt you talk to deflect right now.
I was in that thread and he wasn’t arguing about me. Benjamin claimed my SO was talking about him and then he tried to bring me into it to piss my SO off, but my SO said we weren’t together when I “supposedly” danced with him. That was it. Why are you trying to make it more than that? You’re weird. You’re acting like I was all over the guy or something. He even admitted I didn’t give him any indication that I was interested in him. He just tried to claim i possibly was dancing with him.. and I was like I danced with you? I don’t remember that ever happening then I said if I did I wasn’t grinding on you or anything and he agreed with all of that. Then someone who was there said I never danced with him. Soo... not sure what you remember aside from what helps your narrative. You don’t have to like me but stop making shyt up. You’re claiming ho chronicles, wild loose and shyt.. like no... that’s completely and utterly false

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Address the thread that your boyfriend posted on with you and the information that was brought to light at the meet up? - fuk all that dumb shyt you talk to deflect right now. Don’t act like he’s posted since that time either, capping ass bytch. Because he was exposed too for knowing you were all up on other dudes; which is why he even commented in the first damn place.

Just like your bytch ass embarrassed him saying shyt like this
I wasn’t up on nobody you dumb bytch. If
You knew his username, you would know he’s posted plenty of times since but you’re never going to know it :russ:. There was no exposure.. what did I get exposed for supposedly two stepping with someone? lol.. omg that’s so embarrassing.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Y’all going life and death over some shyt that happened in the past @Chelsea Bridge i already know who you arguing with that person is mentally ill wasn’t even there at the meetups and talking like they was there it’s okay to defend ya name but no need to go back in fourth with somebody who doesn’t even go out the house and rants on the coli for a living it’s a losing battle know yourself and keep it moving thread was cool but the back in fourth shyt is pointless with that person

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t up on nobody you dumb bytch. If
You knew his username, you would know he’s posted plenty of times since but you’re never going to know it :russ:. There was no exposure.. what did I get exposed for supposedly two stepping with someone? lol.. omg that’s so embarrassing.
Because he doesn’t want no one to know that he knows you bytch, stop talking like the shyt didn’t exist. Never?? Never? Do you know who the fuk you’re dealing with?? And you really think that I can’t get his username. If you have nothing to hide and that’s ya man whose a coli poster why such secrecy? He’s posted with you before. Wait for it ..... I’m just watching you squirm your way and backtrack, like I said just a matter of time before shyt gets real ugly
giphy.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he doesn’t want no one to know that he knows you bytch, stop talking like the shyt didn’t exist. Never?? Never? Do you know who the fuk you’re dealing with?? And you really think that I can’t get his username. If you have nothing to hide and that’s ya man whose a coli poster why such secrecy? He’s posted with you before. Wait for it ..... I’m just watching you squirm your way and backtrack, like I said just a matter of time before shyt gets real ugly
giphy.gif
Secrecy about what?!?!!? Damn post it then.... what am I supposedly hiding? I will pull up all my messages. You act like you got some dirt on me or something. Show it? Expose me. Make a fukking thread about it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me get this straight - she has a “man” that doesn’t post, doesn’t post with her and yet accepts her creating posts on the coli about other men and never defends her as her man. but she replies that “I don’t know who he” is as if he doesn’t exist and can’t be found out - or maybe the reality is that he doesn’t exist anymore, only in her head bc they are no longer together. The Intel is getting spooky. Somebody got ax- ed from the ex. Uhhh ohhhh. Gotta luv when people talk themselves into a self exposal and info starts coming in piece by piece. I wonder what finally pushed him over the edge - to be determined. What’s more pathetic than pretending to still be with a man that you are no longer with?? Sheeesssh

tenor.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get this straight - she has a “man” that doesn’t post, doesn’t post with her and yet accepts her creating up posts on the coli about other men and never defends her as her man. but she replies that I don’t know who he is as if he doesn’t exist - or maybe the reality is that he doesn’t exist anymore, only in her head bc they are no longer together. The Intel is getting spooky. Somebody got ax- ed from the ex. Uhhh ohhhh

tenor.gif
Damn..... you got it :cheers:. I come on here to ask a question and here you are all over me as usual. I’m flattered that I consume so much of your energy. It’s like you want so desperately to make me look pathetic because the reality is that you’re pathetic. You’re a middle aged, unattractive single woman who thinks that by making men on the internet think you’re so special that maybe just maybe they will pay you some attention and give you the focus you so desperately wish for in real life. I feel bad for you. I really do. It’s a sad existence to think that the internet is all you have to bring you any type of enjoyment. I can be your friend just stop being such a bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn..... you got it :cheers:. I come on here to ask a question and here you are all over me as usual. I’m flattered that I consume so much of your energy. It’s like you want so desperately to make me look pathetic because the reality is that you’re pathetic. You’re a middle aged, unattractive single woman who thinks that by making men on the internet thinks she’s so special that maybe just maybe they will pay her some attention and give her the focus she desperately wishes for in real life. I feel bad for... I really do. It’s a sad existence to think that the internet is all you have to bring you any type of enjoyment. I can be your just stop being such a bytch.
Damn - you really are in here acting like you’re stlll with a man that broke up with you awhile ago- fukkkkkk.
:ohhh::facepalm::laff::laff:
I guess he never did get over that 3 way meet up of yours
200.gif

why do you feel the need to lie so much?? Just say y’all ain’t together damn- all this caused was you to lie to try to cover up another lie
:dahell: