Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Chelseas got nooooo man at hommmme - she’s pretending to not be aloooone, lyyyyying on the coli afraid to admittttt, that he left her after she was chasing for other hiiiiitttssss- herrrrr man aint hooooome no mooooo
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn - you really are in here acting like you’re stlll with a man that broke up with you awhile ago- fukkkkkk.
:ohhh::facepalm::laff::laff:
I guess he never did get over that 3 way meet up of yours
200.gif

why do you feel the need to lie so much?? Just say y’all ain’t together damn- all this caused was you to lie to try to cover up another lie
:dahell:

This is why he’s been her fiancé for 3 years with no talk of marriage - Chelsea its ok, you’re married to yourself, isn’t that what you new FeMANistas call it??self love is the new husband of old relationships by bitter bytches
:francis::mjlol:

Chelseas got nooooo man at hommmme - she’s pretending to not be aloooone, lyyyyying on the coli afraid to admittttt, that he left her after she was chasing for other hiiiiitttssss- herrrrr man aint hooooome no mooooo
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Did she leave out with this new revelation of information??
:ohhh:
Never underestimate when not to use the word “never” :coffee::whistle:

This might be the most psycho, weirdest shyt I have ever seen in my life..
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This might be the most psycho, weirdest shyt I have ever seen in my life..
giphy.gif
Puuhlease, you’re the one pretending that you’re still with your boyfriend. Fukkin mentally ill bytch- which explains why you’re on here, fronting and getting caught up in multiple lies. Aside from the fact that I know for a fact he hasn’t posted with you since that thread from 2019, another lie of yours and why he’s never on these threads defending you while letting you create attention threads for other men. Get your fukkin life together on here at 1:22am still trying to run cover for the past 3 hrs instead of attending to your invisible man that you’ve been engaged to for 3 years. Youse a whole damn weirdo

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Because you actually don’t lol. @Benjamin Sisko was fukking lying because he’s a loser and we paid him dust. It’s not my fault your dumbass believed him.
I just came back in the house and went back to thecoli just to find out this bytch is @ing me 10 fukking times over some shyt that happened in 2015?!? :picard:

The fukk is wrong with your psycho ass?? :dahell:

bytch im paying rent in your fukking birdbrain and haven’t mentioned you nor even thought about you, Yet I’m the fukker loser???

but let’s keep buck, I have no reason to lie. For what?? This is a message board I don’t know not a single person off here to be lying on my dikk about shyt that happened 6 years ago. But it was YOU came to me bytch, YOU introduced yourself to me, and I wasn’t paying any attention to you. YOU started all the convos with me you stupid bytch, I was the one who kept it pushing since I was with someone at that time you dumb bytch. I didn’t hit on you NOT ONCE, not irl, nor in the groupmeet so keep boosting your fukking fragile ego because that’s all u got left inside since your ovaries are just about done and will need some fukking hormones since u pushing 40 with no fukking kids...so that thang must not be all that in the first place.

bytch older then me frantically @ing a nikka she can’t stand on a goddamn message board, go to bed bytch, he should be right there right?? Foh. :camby:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puuhlease, you’re the one pretending that you’re still with your boyfriend. Fukkin mentally ill bytch- which explains why you’re on here, fronting and getting caught up in multiple lies. Aside from the fact that I know for a fact he hasn’t posted with you since that thread from 2019, another lie of yours and why he’s never on these threads defending you while letting you create attention threads for other men. Get your fukkin life together on here at 1:22am still trying to run cover for the past 3 hrs instead of attending to your invisible man that you’ve been engaged to for 3 years. Youse a whole damn weirdo
I want to see all
My ho activities on front street. Expose
Me

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just came back in the house and went back to thecoli just to find out this bytch is @ing me 10 fukking times over some shyt that happened in 2015?!? :picard:

The fukk is wrong with your psycho ass?? :dahell:

bytch im paying rent in your fukking birdbrain and haven’t mentioned you nor even thought about you, Yet I’m the fukker loser???

but let’s keep buck, I have no reason to lie. For what?? This is a message board I don’t know not a single person off here to be lying on my dikk about shyt that happened 6 years ago. But it was YOU came to me bytch, YOU introduced yourself to me, and I wasn’t paying any attention to you. YOU started all the convos with me you stupid bytch, I was the one who kept it pushing since I was with someone at that time you dumb bytch. I didn’t hit on you NOT ONCE so keep boosting your fukking fragile ego because that’s all u got left inside since your ovaries are just about done and will need some fukking hormones since u pushing 40 with no fukking kids...so that thang must not be all that in the first place.

bytch older then me frantically @ing a nikka she can’t stand on a goddamn message board, go to bed bytch, he should be right there right?? Foh. :camby:
Oh shyt :deadrose::dead:

she contacted you by name tonight more than she did to her invisible man.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Oh shyt :deadrose::dead:

she contacted you by name tonight more than she did to her invisible man.
How this bytch got a whole man and she got me on the brain more then him?? :dahell:

Other then that bedwench thread that was locked up I haven’t mentioned that bytch nor even thought of that old dried up twat yet this bytch throwing strays at me and want to csll me the loser?? :heh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I want to see all
My ho activities on front street. Expose
Me
Bytch you summoned @BmoreGorilla and @Benjamin Sisko like they booked you for the day which means that you called out to
Other men that are not your “significant other” - which would mean that your man is a bytch for not coming to your aid or you Aint got no man, Pam . You don’t have shyt -get help for your Delusion..

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How this bytch got a whole man and she got me on the brain more then him?? :dahell:

Other then that bedwench thread that was locked up I haven’t mentioned that bytch nor even thought of that old dried up twat yet this bytch throwing strays at me and want to csll me the loser?? :heh:
You’re a fukking loser. You and your psycho bytch need to keep my name at your mouths. It’s that simple

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This bytch writing whole fantasies about a nikka she met TWICE in real life and the second time I didn’t even pay more attention to the dusty bytch like wtf?!!!!! :dead: