Do You Believe People Are Born Gay?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I always believed it was a person's life that influenced their sexuality. Its hard for me to believe people can be born with any tendencies, or beliefs. What yall think?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Yes... that's what we need. More threads about homosexuality :beli:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't know. i'm not going to pretend like i know whether or not you're born that way or not, i'm not a scientist nor have i done any work to examine the claims. and it's silly to think that it's just one way without proper evidence (that goes for everyone)...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
It goes against reproduction, so on a fundamental level it cant be natural.

The fukk kind of logic is this? What about people who are born hermaphrodites, or people who are born sterile due to genetic abnormalities? That is natural, and that goes against reproduction.

Think harder before you speak. A lot of people on the board could use the same advice.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The fukk kind of logic is this? What about people who are born hermaphrodites, or people who are born sterile due to genetic abnormalities? That is natural, and that goes against reproduction.

Think harder before you speak. A lot of people on the board could use the same advice.

You are right. It is natural. Everything in the observable universe is natural.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's not normal and a mental(?)/physical(?) disability. :manny:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yea they are. Since he was a toddler, everyone in the family knew my fathers cousin was gonna grow up to be gay. From the way he spoke and move to the fact he liked playing with dolls more than play sports....everyone saw it coming. Hes now a full blown diva

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Its an abnormality....maybe I should not have used the the word "natural"...more like "normal"