Do You Believe People Are Born Gay?

YBE

Banned
Daps
it is taught/learned behaviour...

i knew i liked bytches in pre-school. i had two girlfriends who shared their lunchables with me :youngsabo:

if we're saying we're socialized as kids into our sexuality, who's teaching all these dudes to like penis? :why: its not like every single homosexual was molested as kids. some of them dudes were just hardwired wrong from the start.

6a00d83451b92469e20120a538bb7d970c-800wi.jpg

missj.jpg

i could never, in any capacity, see this dude liking p*ssy.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Have you or any of them ever thought simply by the fact they "saw it coming" could have encouraged his behavior by the way they treat him? You can train a boy to stop playing with dolls but if you start telling him he's gonna be a hairdresser when he's older, don't be surprised when he grows up a hairdresser.

:snoop:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
BTW I Highly Doubt Taking Dolls Away From A Kid And Beating Them When They Try On Mamas Shoes Is Gonna "DeGay" Them lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i knew i liked bytches in pre-school. i had two girlfriends who shared their lunchables with me. :youngsabo: if you're saying we're socialized as kids into our sexuality, who's teaching all these fruitcakes to like penis? :why: i doubt every homosexual was molested as a child. some of them dudes were just hardwired wrong from the start.

missj.jpg

like dude here, i could never see this dude ever liking p*ssy.

:laff:

its funny that this is the viewpoint of most religious conservatives, when they themselves were born agnostic and are only christians because of the environment they were raised in

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not sure what is funny about that.

Are we that high on ourselves that we can possibly think that we know what is happening in the brain of another human being? We don't know shyt.

We can theorize, sure. Some people are using sound logic to add to the conversation.

I don't know for a fact aliens exist...what I do know is that there are 987329862198374982738472139847982374897324 stars in the galaxy with 8739847982738472384238472173487 planets orbiting them....playing the odds....1 of them has an environment close to earth.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Have you or any of them ever thought simply by the fact they "saw it coming" could have encouraged his behavior by the way they treat him? You can train a boy to stop playing with dolls but if you start telling him he's gonna be a hairdresser when he's older, don't be surprised when he grows up a hairdresser.

Do you seriously think the adults of the family let that shyt rock? They tried to do everything to make the kid straight but even when he tried doing boy stuff it came off real girly. Trust me he couldnt help it, ya have to experience something like that to know what you're dealing with

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Are people born left handed? Probably. Homosexuality (and other similar 'deviations' if that's the word) are probably similar.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i knew i liked bytches in pre-school. i had two girlfriends who shared their lunchables with me :youngsabo:

if we're saying we're socialized as kids into our sexuality, who's teaching all these dudes to like penis? :why: its not like every single homosexual was molested as kids. some of them dudes were just hardwired wrong from the start.

missj.jpg

i could never, in any capacity, see this dude liking p*ssy.

we are not socialized into our sexuality to be straight... that is natural. The dudes u posted above have probably identified with women from a young age.

How come some men can behave "normal" that is until they come out the closet then all over a sudden they walk/talk different. shyt is a sham, just weak minded sodomites. The only ones who have a valid case are the dudes with a hormonal imbalance who lack enough testosterone.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are plenty of gay people who say they were not born gay. There are also gay people who claim they were "cured" or no longer gay. Gay supporters don't like to talk about them cause it hurts their agenda. The truth is there is no way to tell who is gay unless they tell you. There is no test, no gene, just a group people defined by their deviant sexual behavior

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Considering the times we're in, if a person used the "I blame rap" line on this one I'd be :ehh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
There are plenty of gay people who say they were not born gay. There are also gay people who claim they were "cured" or no longer gay. Gay supporters don't like to talk about them cause it hurts their agenda. The truth is there is no way to tell who is gay unless they tell you. There is no test, no gene, just a group people defined by their deviant sexual behavior

BINGO!!!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yea they are. Since he was a toddler, everyone in the family knew my fathers cousin was gonna grow up to be gay. From the way he spoke and move to the fact he liked playing with dolls more than play sports....everyone saw it coming. Hes now a full blown diva

I agree, maybe not all but some definitely are.

I remember in my 1st and 2nd grade class there was a kid named Aaron that acted the same way. He was always playing patty cake and jumping rope with the girls and just acted like a girl overall. At that age we knew nothing about being gay but we knew he was different and we called him a sissy and shyt like that. I don't what he's doing now but I'd be :merchant: if he had a wife and kids.