Do You Believe People Are Born Gay?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yes. I mean really, anyone with an AVERAGE level IQ knows that you CANT choose who/what you're attracted to.

NOW, it is however, their own chose to live that homosexual lifestyle.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yes, people are born gay.

shyt is still wrong doe. Some people are just born evil pyschos it don't make that shyt right either.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
People are born gay the same way people are born with congenital diseases or a predisposition to depression or schizophrenia :manny:

Still doesn't make it right.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, some yeah but most nope. Media, sexual abuse, sexual oppression, etc. are some of the speculated causes off the top of head for the behavior, I feel.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nahh. Homosexuality is a choice. You may be predisposed to leaning in that direction but a person has to make a concuss decision to be gay or straight.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Why would someone choose to be gay and pretty much have majority or many people hate u.

So many gay people have committed suicide because they were ashamed of being gay.

Now acting on it is a choice of course. But if a person does or doesn't act on it doesn't Chang the fact that there gay. Imagine u were told as a man, having sex with a woman is wrong. What u gonna do? Jus stop? Nah you gonna do what pleases you.

Sexuality isn't a choice

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Idk, but what I do now is its obvious in some kids before they can even understand what they are doing. I'm partial, I think some people are born that way, and some others just decide to dabble into that life style.

Not sure why the line has to be drawn in the sand one way or another.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I Think 50% Of Gays Are Born Gay And The Other 50% Are Just Muhfukkas Intrigued By The Lifestyle And Partake In It

Who Knows

Cosign this...there's a lot of cats who weren't born gay and are just more comfortable in that lifestyle. But at the same time I believe a good amount are def born gay or at least born with an inclination towards the same sex. I mean look at a dude like Niel Patrick Harris or Andersoon Cooper...these dudes could easily be out fukkin models all day and basically get any girl they want. But instead they CHOOSE to be with a dude? Nah you gotta be born different for that shyt

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
nah aint no gay babies in 2012 :stopitslime:

just admit its a learned behavior like everything else is learned :manny: or stop picking and choosing and admit people inherit the gay just like pedophiles/rapists/incestous inherit those ways of living