If you don’t believe ppl are born gay i automatically thinc you a little sweet

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
There are things that can make you gay tho. For example, having sex with another man and enjoying it.

Um no. This means you were ALWAYS gay and you just didnt know it. Nothing can MAKE you like sex.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
You can get turned out. The human brain is plastic.

Um no. This means you were ALWAYS gay and you just didnt know it. Nothing can MAKE you like sex.
Have you tried?

(I guess Gay/idiot) scientists found a strong correlation with child molestation.

I'll just drop this here and leave you folks to your soul searching in peace

Yep. I know one case of a gay guy who was touched as a kid and it was his introduction to the 'lifestyle'

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You can get turned out. The human brain is plastic.

Have you tried?

Yep. I know one case of a gay guy who was touched as a kid and it was his introduction to the 'lifestyle'
Only people who tell you they got turned out are people who didn't want to admit they're gay.

"OH no someone made me enjoy this :to:"

Nah. You already had that gay shyt in you. nikkas can pay to watch barely clothed men throw each other around and not feel some type of way. Regular men can be naked in a change room and not get intrusive thoughts because they're straight.

This is why people use the phrase homophobia. People behave aggressively when they think they can be turned gay. It's an outcome they fear because their spirit is weak and have probably had some gay thoughts and are worried they'll get turned into ru Paul under certain conditions.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Only people who tell you they got turned out are people who didn't want to admit they're gay.

"OH no someone made me enjoy this :to:"

Nah. You already had that gay shyt in you. nikkas can pay to watch barely clothed men throw each other around and not feel some type of way. Regular men can be naked in a change room and not get intrusive thoughts because they're straight.

This is why people use the phrase homophobia. People behave aggressively when they think they can be turned gay. It's an outcome they fear because their spirit is weak and have probably had some gay thoughts and are worried they'll get turned into ru Paul under certain conditions.
Impossible to know if one gets touched as a kid like the case I'm refering to.

Have you been raped by a man?

Being touched/raped has nothing to do with watching boxing or changing clothes. Your argument makes zero sense :russ:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
i came across some twins they were both gay. it was then that i knew it's gotta be something in the womb. you never hear stories about one twin getting called a fakkit because his brother is out somewhere sucking dikk :mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i came across some twins they were both gay. it was then that i knew it's gotta be something in the womb. you never hear stories about one twin getting called a fakkit because his brother is out somewhere sucking dikk :mjlol:
I went to high school with two twins. One was gay the other wasn’t

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I was diddled as a kid and I'm only into women :manny:

I don't care about other people's orientations either way, especially if you're Black, alphabet mfs have always been around

As long as everyone involved is an adult and consents, who cares?
by a man?? :dame:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The study of identical twins is a common way for scientists to discern if a catalyst is biological vs environmental. Studies of twins show that in the majority of cases, only one Twin lives a homosexual lifestyle. If they discovered that more often than not both twins were gay, that would constitute strong evidence that people are born gay, but the evidence doesnt show that.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The study of identical twins is a common way for scientists to discern if a catalyst is biological vs environmental. Studies of twins show that in the majority of cases, only one Twin lives a homosexual lifestyle. If they discovered that more often than not both twins were gay, that would constitute strong evidence that people are born gay, but the evidence doesnt show that.
man you doing too much yo ass gay af

Daps
ajEEnZq_460swp.webp