Do You Believe People Are Born Gay?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No Trying To Offend Anyone But I Do Think There's Some Chemical Imbalance In The Brain, Some Wires Got Crossed, Same Kinda Thing That Causes Personality Disorders

I Dont Think MOST People Choose To Be Gay, Some People Cry And Condemn Themselves For Being Attracted To The Same Sex Cuz They Just Cant Help It, That shyt Was Born In Them

I Also Think There's Just Some Weird Horny People Out There That Will Just fukk Anything

Anyway, This Is Just My Opinion, I Dont Know More Then The Average Person Out There

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No Trying To Offend Anyone But I Do Think There's Some Chemical Imbalance In The Brain, Some Wires Got Crossed, Same Kinda Thing That Causes Personality Disorders

I Dont Think MOST People Choose To Be Gay, Some People Cry And Condemn Themselves For Being Attracted To The Same Sex Cuz They just Help It, That shyt Was Born In Them

I Also Think There's Just Some Weird Horny People Out There That Will Just fukk Anything

Anyway, This Is Just My Opinion, I Dont Know More Then The Average Person Out There

That's what I was saying....it has to be an abnormality...the natural instinct of a organism is at some point is to reproduce...impossible if you attracted to same sex

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
it's a combination of being born and your environment shaping you into being gay. there are 1,500 species of animals that display homosexual behaviors.
i just thank god i aint gay *shrugs*

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
it's a combination of being born and your environment shaping you into being gay. there are 1,500 species of animals that display homosexual behaviors.
i just thank god i aint gay *shrugs*

but at the end of the day...a species wont survive from that behavior

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are people born Pedophiles? Rapists?

Not In Particular But They're Born With Something Wrong Mentally, That Plus Their Surroundings, Plus Not Getting Treated, shyt Starts Piling On

Im Sure That's Alot Of People Out There Who Were Born Into A Good Environment And Got Meds Who Could Of Been Capable Of Going Ape shyt And Killing People

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Of course it is an abnormality. Not even gay people would argue that. Some of you guys are debating yourselves here.

The question is whether you are born gay, saying it isn't normal is not answering the question.

Until scientists find and positively identify a gay gene at birth, the answer to this question is "no one knows."

It certainly isn't a choice though (you only ''choose'' if you possess whatever abnormality causes it), and personally I do believe that anecdotal evidence combined with logical thought point to it being set in stone at birth, not due to environmental factors.

It is ignorant for any straight person to try and understand it. Much like a normal, happy person can not truly understand the mindstate of a clinically depressed person.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea they are. Since he was a toddler, everyone in the family knew my fathers cousin was gonna grow up to be gay. From the way he spoke and move to the fact he liked playing with dolls more than play sports....everyone saw it coming. Hes now a full blown diva
Have you or any of them ever thought simply by the fact they "saw it coming" could have encouraged his behavior by the way they treat him? You can train a boy to stop playing with dolls but if you start telling him he's gonna be a hairdresser when he's older, don't be surprised when he grows up a hairdresser.