If you don’t believe ppl are born gay i automatically thinc you a little sweet

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I knew my younger sister was lesbian before she did. She wanted a Ellen poster for Christmas when she was like 7. Obsessed with Xena warrior princess, and hated Barbies and dresses.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the reason you post shoddy studies from bad sources is because you don't have a proper grasp of the english language thanks for letting us know breh
Don't let the inconvenient truth keep you up too late tonight. 👍🏾

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I knew my younger sister was lesbian before she did. She wanted a Ellen poster for Christmas when she was like 7. Obsessed with Xena warrior princess, and hated Barbies and dresses.

The woman on the left is a bjj black belt and heterosexual.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
What predators try to do is, get them while they're young and vulnerable, usually a time during early adolescents, when they're not even use to seeing anybody butt naked. Then they prey on them, trying to guide them into laying with themselves, or other males (boys), instead of giving them time to get their first real girlfriend. This could include things like letting themselves be seen too many times naked in front of the child. Then followed by inappropriately touching them, trying to show them something new, knowing they're still young and curious. With the child still being in that curious stage, they'll have them thinking they were born that way. This is probably the same way they themselves got introduced to that lifestyle. Still a piece of scum though.

Most gay men probably had another male as their first sexual encounter, after being persuaded. That can be hard to get outta their system. And it more likely happened during adolescents. The problem today is, it's all over television, and even being taught in schools. Now children think it's an option before they even think about sex, or even crushes.

A lot of this can be caught at home by the parent. If you see your child doing things like trying on their mothers high heels, or doing anything feminine, it needs to be corrected on the spot. It's not a time to start saying the child has feminine tendencies, etc..., then start buying him doll babies, claiming he was born that way. That parent probably wanted a girl anyway.

:wtf:

Only people who tell you they got turned out are people who didn't want to admit they're gay.

"OH no someone made me enjoy this :to:"

Nah. You already had that gay shyt in you. nikkas can pay to watch barely clothed men throw each other around and not feel some type of way. Regular men can be naked in a change room and not get intrusive thoughts because they're straight.

This is why people use the phrase homophobia. People behave aggressively when they think they can be turned gay. It's an outcome they fear because their spirit is weak and have probably had some gay thoughts and are worried they'll get turned into ru Paul under certain conditions.

ditto. especially for the first guy i quoted. i want his computer impounded and examined

seriously sounds like hes thought about doing that shyt or something. disgusting

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
:wtf:

ditto. especially for the first guy i quoted. i want his computer impounded and examined

seriously sounds like hes thought about doing that shyt or something. disgusting
Hope you weren't one of those children who got turned out. But when people start making false accusations, that's usually the case. If this did happen to you, just remember it doesn't mean you were born that way.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Hope you weren't one of those children who got turned out. But when people start making false accusations, that's usually the case. If this did happen to you, just remember it doesn't mean you were born that way.
:usure:

its always the loudest ones. go write another multi paragraph screed on it