do you believe in an afterlife?

What happens after you die breh?

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont believe in it tho, i hope im wrong tho, i would hate for this to be it, but i just think it is, all the people that we loss just gone and all us will just cease to exist, shyt is sad to even think about, this thought just put me in a fukked up mood, thinking about all the people i just loss in my life these last 2 years will never be seen or be able to interact wit

:salute: on the props and :wow: that shyt is depressing when u put it like that....but u don't believe in ghost bruh?I definitly believe in ghost and have seen one,I just don't know exactly what a ghost is....is it an actual spirit that has thoughts and can see its surroundings or is it just some kinda energy that's repeating itself over and over again:ohhh:....or is it different types? The one I seen wuz just a spirit that would run across our livin room every once in a while out the door,didn't bother nobody or make noise.....but u hear sum people experiences where ghost choked the shyt out of em,pushed em into walls,will respond in sum way if you talk to em:why:.

How o u get to be that cool kinda ghost that seems to have free will and a mind of they own still?do u have to die a certain way? does cremating your body kill the "spirit"?improper burials etc?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are some people so obsessed with an afterlife? just enjoy life and keep it moving. life is a short but beautiful gift that we now have an opportunity to take advantage of. billions before us came and went. we're not special. when it's over, it's over. that's what life is, and i'm cool with that.

Daps
Logically I know theres prolly nothing, but an eternity of non existence :merchant: pretty much makes everything we do in this world not mean anything

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What I "believe" doesn't matter. The universe was here long before me and will be here long after I'm gone. This emptiness is normal. Life is not the norm. Life is the anomaly.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Logically I know theres prolly nothing, but an eternity of non existence :merchant: pretty much makes everything we do in this world not mean anything

this is the only part that makes it hard for me to say "well fukk it we're just gonna turn to dirt and maggots and shyt brehs"

i can't truly imagine us being born, living, experiencing, loving, learning and dying FOR NO PURPOSE...there has to be a bigger picture

it's something i think about often

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
i just find it so crazy and mind boggling how much time is infront of us after we die its literally FOREVER. like not 500 years, not a million years but infinite

the idea that there's a finite amount of time pre-death but an infinite amount of time post-death is :mindblown: and another reason i find it hard to put all my chips in and say there's no afterlife...just damn there's gotta be something :damn:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
the idea that there's a finite amount of time pre-death but an infinite amount of time post-death is :mindblown: and another reason i find it hard to put all my chips in and say there's no afterlife...just damn there's gotta be something :damn:

of course there's something

the universe will always exist

u just won't be a part of it

:umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
of course there's something

the universe will always exist

u just won't be a part of it

:umad:

but everything in the universe, including the universe, is a cycle :lupe:

and energy can never truly go away, it just converts to another form of energy :lupe: so even if our bodies die, there has to still be somewhere for our energy to go besides fertilizer :why:

i'm so confused and in need of answers :ohlawd:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It is my hope that my good words and deeds will live far beyond me, resonating into eternity as a positive force and the fact that my corporeal body no longer roams the earth as a live entity will be of no consequence.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Im spending eternity in heaven b, yall atheist can turn to dirt if thats what you want so badly :umad:

Lmao, as if wishing really hard makes something true. Hope all you want, but it seems like we're all destined for the same fate .... sorry brehs. :rip:

there has to still be somewhere for our energy to go besides fertilizer

Don't down play fertilizer. It's hard work making that grass grow. If you want to look at it that way, that's how you'll live on ... though, it won't be "you".