do you believe in an afterlife?

What happens after you die breh?

• Total voters

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've always thought about this and truly don't know what answer I want to give. I wanna believe it's something else out there after death, but I also think that like others have said that when you die you are dead and that's it. No afterlife no heaven or hell, just you in the ground turning into dirt.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I've always thought about this and truly don't know what answer I want to give. I wanna believe it's something else out there after death, but I also think that like others have said that when you die you are dead and that's it. No afterlife no heaven or hell, just you in the ground turning into dirt.

that's pretty much where i'm at with it

the logical part of me thinks the concept of an afterlife is just a convenient coping mechanism for people to come to terms with death, and not live in fear of it

but the shook, spiritual part of me really wants to believe there's something more to it, and that we weren't put here to just roam around the planet for a few decades then die and cease to exist on any level :sadcam:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm agnostic. I only say that because I've reached a point in my life where I just don't give a damn.

Things like believing or not in God or an afterlife I've kind of logically ran it through my mind and rejected it. On the other hand, shyt would be kind of cool and I keep my mind open to it but in the end, I really just can't find myself giving a fukk about an afterlife.

What happens, happens. I'm currently living my life one day at a time and that's how I'm gonna continue to take it.

Daps
but what if our thoughts and consciousness and "soul" only exist for as long as the chemical reactions in our brains continue producing them :lupe:

:lupe:that also depends on what you believe is an effect of whom.

Do you believe you love your mamma because the images transmitted by the visual cortex of this fleshly substance extending its handling apparatus into an 180degree position, and then immediately contracting, resulting in an "hug", caused an chemical release in the pituitary gland, thereby resulting in you experiencing what mere fools call "love":lupe:

Or do you believe because you love your mother, your physical body then responds to this, thereby manifesting this process according to the complexities of the physical body:ohhh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
if reincarnation is real, how much do you think you would have had to sinned in your past life to be reincarnated as this

4jk04.png

fat, dirty, ugly, yellow teeth and a pregnant forehead...this nikka look like one of the evil gummi bears :dead: with some rotten ass teeth like all he eats is gummi bears

@Gunshi

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I believe in God:obama: While I've always been a believer,them philosophy classes in college really put me over the top with the way the universe was designed and how it relates specifically to humans and earth. :comeon:Don't nobody ask me to get specific. I forgot a large portion of that shyt:sadcam: I just remember there being three main arguments and I agreed with one,cherry picked from the other two....the thunder just beat the grizzlies....and came up with my own theory:yeshrug:
I forgot I got coli cash. Shoulda put some down on the games:snoop:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
◄ Hebrews 9:27 ►
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

These Atheist are in for a rude awakening