Daps
Yes. I do believe in the after life. I saw the light when I was 10 yrs old :to:

I saw that light at the end of the tunnel

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
God never killed babies? read the bible breh....every baby/infant/toddler who wasn't on noah's ark literally got DROWNED....that's the worse kind of torture a person could get :laugh: (but I guess those babies were evil and wicked somehow)

but that aside Human beings harvest animal BABIES (unborn fetuses/babies) for consumption. (AND GOD ALLOWS THIS)

They take newborn cows and tie ropes around their heads so that the animal doesn't grow and the meat stays small and tender. They then go onto sell it's meat to supermarkets.

but these animals lack a hypothetical soul that only homo sapiens somehow possess (apparently Neanderthal, homo erectus, homo heidelbergensis, homo ergaster, homo habilis, and Homo floresiensis did not have souls tho) so it makes their precious lives expendable and less important than our lives, because we were made in God's image (apparently God is a mammalian vertebrate also)

if u eat baby back ribs or eggs ur a child murderer

:mindblown: I'm a fukking child genocidal murderer!!! I can't help it. Scrambled eggs in the morning...its just a fukking habit I can't help that shyt!!! And baby back ribs..........shyt!!!!.....................................................I feel bad..................................................

fukk it. :demonic: