do you believe in an afterlife?

What happens after you die breh?

• Total voters

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
I have no idea what YOU mean by 'G-d'. The rest of your post is erroneous. Your religious beliefs are of no concern to me and don't matter in this discussion.

God never killed babies?

that's wrong?

and Neanderthals have souls? I figured they didn't, school me partna'

:lupe:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i always think about the people who have come and gone. theres so many people that have lived and died and they are never remembered. think about a solo western cowboy who died in a gun fight in the bushes....no one will ever know he was living and his life is over forever he probably sat there bleeding in the bushes slowly thinking "this is it, its over for me" that would be a horrible way to die knowing you are dying.

its weird knowing there will be people born in a few hundred years that will have a totally different lifestyle and way of thinking then we do now. think about how different we are from people in the 1700's imagine how the world will be in 2300. we all be dead and forgotten.

i cant even comprehend how like will be in the year 5000 but thats off topic and a whole other thread.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
fukk naw.

When you done you done.

The fukk would i want with an afterlife btw?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
NoMayo15 said:
:dwill:

:aicmon:

Yeah, since everyone might agree on one moral question, that means everyone has the same understanding of right & wrong.

Well, that's the point. You'd have to possess the same understanding in order to judge that action morally 'right' or 'wrong'.​

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i wouldn't mind dying at all if i knew i could come back sooner or later

Scary story from a friend of the family who had a heart attack and apparently flat lined at the hospital. According to his story, he was conscious then all of a sudden everything went black (when he flat lined) but his brain was still active and he said that he realized he was dead and said to himself " oh shyt I'm dead" ....then he said he got revived. Just interesting that he may have known that he actually died before his brain completely shut off and he was conscious of the fact he was dead. Creepy shyt.