Do y’all tell girls you’re dating that you’re seeing other women?

Do you tell girls you’re seeing other women?

• Total voters

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
One of the girls just called me saying she had a dream I was entertaining girls in front of her and she feels that’s a sign I’m entertaining other women. This is after she keeps asking me damn near every day whether I’m talking to other women. Why would she care when she has over 100k followers and is a baddie :why:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
One of the girls just called me saying she had a dream I was entertaining girls in front of her and she feels that’s a sign I’m entertaining other women. This is after she keeps asking me damn near every day whether I’m talking to other women. Why would she care when she has over 100k followers and is a baddie :why:

OP I already told you what 2 do. Do you not have any friends who were born men? I'm starting to think you're trolling due to the bolded.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
When I was single I kept it playa
Didn’t really give a shyt about the women I was fukking/dating before and after my divorce
Right off the rip I ain’t claiming you so do you
My current I had to lock that down after the first date:wow:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
OP I already told you what 2 do. Do you not have any friends who were born men? I'm starting to think you're trolling due to the bolded.
I have 3 close male friends and my brother I confide in, but it’s a unique situation since none of them have messed with an IG girl with that many followers so that’s why I’m asking here

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have 3 close male friends and my brother I confide in, but it’s a unique situation since none of them have messed with an IG girl with that many followers so that’s why I’m asking here

Breh you just went thru hell with some regular broad that you had 20 threads on. You learned nothing.

You really gassing some hoe up because of her social media :dahell:

Your people should be checking you for your weak behavior; but since they wont and are probably having fun making you the punchlines of the joke ima tell you something they wont.

you super soft breh.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Breh you just went thru hell with some regular broad that you had 20 threads on. You learned nothing.

You really gassing some hoe up because of her social media :dahell:

Your people should be checking you for your weak behavior; but since they wont and are probably having fun making you the punchlines of the joke ima tell you something they wont.

you super soft breh.
I dont see how coming to an anonymous forum for help makes me soft. You’re calling me soft because of the questions I ask here but that doesn’t tell the full story of my dealings with women.

For example, I’ve asked here about the girl with 100k followers, but when I deal with her I don’t put her on a pedestal. Otherwise she wouldn’t keep worrying about me talking to other girls

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I dont see how coming to an anonymous forum for help makes me soft. You’re calling me soft because of the questions I ask here but that doesn’t tell the full story of my dealings with women.

For example, I’ve asked here about the girl with 100k followers, but when I deal with her I don’t put her on a pedestal. Otherwise she wouldn’t keep worrying about me talking to other girls

Its your mentality.

You sweating a bytch over her social media following.

She's wearing the pants.

That aint P Breh in no scenario.

You also entertain conversations no man should with hoes.

You do not call the shots in any of your women scenarios you present to the coli.

Every single time you're the weak one.

I have nothing to gain from this but clearly nobody is looking out for you.

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
She either made u #1 in her roster and wants u to feel the same or she's insecure asf

Either way this one is gonna cause u stress. She sounds possessive, jealous and possibly has BPD:ufdup:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

If she has 100k followers she's a hoe. She getting ran through